Alex Simpson #2 She’s sold her house, but keeping quiet as a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kie-Cooks is a motivated human isn‘t he, full time grown up job by day, comes home to be personal chef to Alex, works out at the gym, plays golf, grafts on the house at the weekend… what on earth does she bring to the conversation? Today I tried on clothes with Auds and Winston sniffed my leg. Do you like my fake tan?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m surprised the builders let him join in on the weekend, is that a thing?!

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised the builders let him join in on the weekend, is that a thing?!
It's a self build, so they (kie and her Dad) will have employed the builders, he's probably helping out to save on some costs

Reactions: 1
Kie-Cooks is a motivated human isn‘t he, full time grown up job by day, comes home to be personal chef to Alex, works out at the gym, plays golf, grafts on the house at the weekend… what on earth does she bring to the conversation? Today I tried on clothes with Auds and Winston sniffed my leg. Do you like my fake tan?
Honestly Kie-Cooks isn’t for me but he does seem pretty ambitious and disciplined, I can’t fathom what he sees in Alex??? Maybe her dads money? It can’t even be for a stay-at-home-yummy-mummy because Alex wouldn’t even know where to find the fairy liquid. It can’t be for a trophy wife because Alex can’t go anywhere without Auds (104). They’ve got no sexual chemistry. I doubt Alex is away from Auds long enough for them to have a quicky. If they were shagging, I’m sure we’d know about it because she wouldn’t be able to stop herself from mentioning it on her extensive lists of things she’s got up to that day.

In conclusion, I think KieCooks has a kink for useless small blondes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Over 30 and sat at home on Saturday night crying because she loves her dog. She seriously needs to get a life 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t work out whether this is a joke or if it’s true . It sounds very believable!
Well, we’ve never seen her walk him on her own and she’s admitted she doesn’t leave the house alone. She’s cares about him so much that she lets him eat the bin every week 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Well, we’ve never seen her walk him on her own and she’s admitted she doesn’t leave the house alone. She’s cares about him so much that she lets him eat the bin every week 🤦🏼‍♀️
Last time, which was ageeees ago she said she was taking him for a walk on her own. She said she had a panic attack and couldn't breathe 5 mins down the road and had to go back home straight away.

• Wow
Last time, which was ageeees ago she said she was taking him for a walk on her own. She said she had a panic attack and couldn't breathe 5 mins down the road and had to go back home straight away.
She’s obviously got quite severe mental health issues if that’s the case but she has all the time and money in the world the spend with a good therapist, or even multiple good therapists. I don’t know why her parents aren’t organising this for her as they do everything else for her. Alex if you’re reading here, please ask your mum and dad to organise to have yourself evaluated and work out a treatment plan from there, you can get better!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s obviously got quite severe mental health issues if that’s the case but she has all the time and money in the world the spend with a good therapist, or even multiple good therapists. I don’t know why her parents aren’t organising this for her as they do everything else for her. Alex if you’re reading here, please ask your mum and dad to organise to have yourself evaluated and work out a treatment plan from there, you can get better!
I know we rip the piss but yeah, she has some issues I think. She’s harmless and a nice girl more than likely.

• Heart
I know we rip the piss but yeah, she has some issues I think. She’s harmless and a nice girl more than likely.
100%. I don’t think she’s a problem to anyone but herself really and she seems pretty harmless. There’s loads of young girls looking up to the likes of Molly-Mae and trying to emulate problematic behaviours she displays but in reality, absolutely no one is looking up to Alex and being influenced by her so I wouldn’t say she’s particularly problematic. I do hope she gets help and can start living life a wee bit, she’s so privileged which gives her so much freedom to get out and make a good life for herself.

Reactions: 2
I think saying she needs help is a bit much. She doesn't need help she just needs to get a grip and she's spoilt. She's a 30 year old woman that everyone treats like she's 14. Her parents and her partner do everything for her. She doesn't clean her own house, make her own food or even have a real job. She has to spend so much time with her mam because her friends all have lives have moved on.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Honestly Kie-Cooks isn’t for me but he does seem pretty ambitious and disciplined, I can’t fathom what he sees in Alex??? Maybe her dads money? It can’t even be for a stay-at-home-yummy-mummy because Alex wouldn’t even know where to find the fairy liquid. It can’t be for a trophy wife because Alex can’t go anywhere without Auds (104). They’ve got no sexual chemistry. I doubt Alex is away from Auds long enough for them to have a quicky. If they were shagging, I’m sure we’d know about it because she wouldn’t be able to stop herself from mentioning it on her extensive lists of things she’s got up to that day.

In conclusion, I think KieCooks has a kink for useless small blondes.
She is def the type to put shag on her to do lost and tick it off with a great sense of achievement afterwards

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.