Alex Simpson #2 She’s sold her house, but keeping quiet as a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think as much as she leads a glamorous life it must be boring as hell. I would hate to love off the bank of Mam & Dad & have no personal goal or focus in life. All she does is shop, take photos in outfits she aff/links, puts on make up & does her hair. Saying that she’s not exactly doing anyone any harm but I seriously think I would be bored shitless.
She’s massively changed since she’s stopped working, it makes me laugh how she claimed that her position working for her Dad was due to her getting her degree yet as soon as her Dad sold the company she’s didn’t retain her position or find a similar job. I wonder if Kie still works there or is also living off the Dad
He is still there and to be fair to him he’s now a director there. Looks to have happened in January this year which was after her dad left?

I absolutely love these rants from influencers that think Instagram owes them a living. I went to a conference last week with work and they had a talk about insta and why influencers are getting angry. Instagram is (/was) based on who we followed. Originally, when we all set up our accounts we followed people that were relevant in our lives in that moment but now so much time has passed by that we no longer have strong connections to these ‘old’ accounts. So, people like Alex who have a pretty stagnant following now can’t connect with their audiences as their original followers will have moved on, grown up and have different interests.

I think this is super relevant here. I don’t know about you but I started following her when I was single, materialistic and related to her being glamorous in the office. Now I have kids, bills through the roof and look homeless most days … she’s so far from my reality I should probs unfollow haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
It’s just same old all the time now
The tanning routines
The clothes that all look the same
What Kie has cooked for dinner
Steak at the stables
Think she needs to do something else like vlogging, switch it up a bit. Mind that will no doubt only show the same stuff

Reactions: 10
I absolutely love these rants from influencers that think Instagram owes them a living. I went to a conference last week with work and they had a talk about insta and why influencers are getting angry. Instagram is (/was) based on who we followed. Originally, when we all set up our accounts we followed people that were relevant in our lives in that moment but now so much time has passed by that we no longer have strong connections to these ‘old’ accounts. So, people like Alex who have a pretty stagnant following now can’t connect with their audiences as their original followers will have moved on, grown up and have different interests.

I think this is super relevant here. I don’t know about you but I started following her when I was single, materialistic and related to her being glamorous in the office. Now I have kids, bills through the roof and look homeless most days … she’s so far from my reality I should probs unfollow haha
this is spot on!

Reactions: 1
I’d say she’s the most boring account I follow at the min. Diet Coke. Dresses. Salad. The stables. Winston. Portugal. Nicola. Auds. Kiecooks steak. Washing her tan off. Repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d say she’s the most boring account I follow at the min. Diet Coke. Dresses. Salad. The stables. Winston. Portugal. Nicola. Auds. Kiecooks steak. Washing her tan off. Repeat.
I had to unfollow for that reason. I think she’s lost her niche.

Reactions: 5
washing her tan off 😂😂😂😂i love how she tells us week in week out .Alex your 31 years old ,it ain't that deep

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why did she feel the need to tell us that Nic’s damaged dress was size 14??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.