Alex Platt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad her main account has been deleted. She thinks people jumped on Manrikas bandwagon of her saying she’s negative but all Manrika done was highlight it, she didn’t create the narrative, Alex had already done that by being a moaning twit.

Reactions: 3
The funniest thing is,
Manrika didn’t bring no light to the situation, she just unfollowed Alex. Didn’t do a video, mention names or anything and then Alex made a TikTok like “when you thought someone was your friend but they’ve unfollowed you” and then started making lies up saying it was about someone else and not Manrika, when it 100% was and Alex just didn’t like the confrontation. Shock. Manrika saw the video and duetted the TikTok and said how Alex was negative and Manrika just said she didn’t want that on her fyp constantly as it was making her feel down and sad etc, which is fair enough.. it all got settled and Manrika said the last message she sent to Alex was an email address to collab with boohoo that Alex wanted..

A couple months later, Alex makes ANOTHER video saying how since this creator unfollowed her and said she was negative, it’s all she ever hears. Blah blah blah. Alex didn’t need to do that video, but she did. She’s a clout chaser and an attention seeker. The dust was settled, Alex apologised and it had been forgotten but she’s brought it up once again so Manrika is well within her rights to do what she’s done.
But Alex can’t see where she’s gone wrong, she’s brought the situation up AGAIN and now can’t handle it because Manrika has reacted again. Alex should’ve just kept her mouth shut, moved on with life and forgot about it but clearly she’s incapable. It’s her own fault. She brings drama to herself. As for the other situations and drama she has going on, she don’t deserve that or hate messages but she needs to know when to stop. She can’t keep blaming her age for her actions but as far as Alex said in her live millions of times “I’m not doing it” because Manrika messaged her on Instagram.. Alex started the whole thing again

Reactions: 7
I’m so glad her main account has been deleted. She thinks people jumped on Manrikas bandwagon of her saying she’s negative but all Manrika done was highlight it, she didn’t create the narrative, Alex had already done that by being a moaning twit.
To be fair I don’t think Manrika even highlighted it. Alex had a lot of unfollow or “why are always negative/ranting” before Manrika said anything. Alex just can’t ownership of people disliking her

Reactions: 1
Honestly can’t stand this girl. My reasons are is that I’ve never known someone who thinks they are so superior to everyone else.

Reactions: 9
I think she's got an awful lot of growing up to do. She's very immature.

To be fair I don’t think Manrika even highlighted it. Alex had a lot of unfollow or “why are always negative/ranting” before Manrika said anything. Alex just can’t ownership of people disliking her
That’s what I mean, it existed before Manrika said anything but of course with Manrika having a big account more people became wise to it.

Alex can’t surely believe that people only find her negative just because of Manrika.

Reactions: 3
I really don't believe she did the petition to stop tattle, theres already ones out there with loads of signatures, I think she did it for an excuse to show that screenshot of the forums in hope people would come on here and blow up the threads of people she dislikes like Issy and Manrika, but it just backfires because theres stay relatively mild and hers just keeps on going 😅. It can’t be coincidence theres so much about her that so many people dislike and I don’t think shes helping her sister one bit by trying to make her pull those odd poses and copy her awfully off putting attitude 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Anyone else see she keeps yapping on about these brand deals that she can’t post when she’s banned, what brands are even working with her? I swear I’ve never seen her posting any sponsored content lol

If she's been banned from a platform so much, why is she so desperate to keep using it? If I was her I would make myself an official .com website where I could do what I want without answering to the likes of Instagram, Facebook and Tiktok.

Reactions: 4
I was very late to the tik tok party so I'm still getting used to it, Alex videos popped on on my fyp and she just happened to mention this page, so I popped over to have a look, I've already lost hours and hours catching up, totally agree with everything said about Alex, Eden Harvey, but I'm honestly surprised no-one has mentioned dead sweet / Grace and Kelly Mcguire! I don't know what it is about these pair but I could honestly cringe myself inside out when I see their vids!

Reactions: 1
Not sure if I'm a minority but I really like the girl who does dead sweet, I think she seems a genuinely nice woman
I was very late to the tik tok party so I'm still getting used to it, Alex videos popped on on my fyp and she just happened to mention this page, so I popped over to have a look, I've already lost hours and hours catching up, totally agree with everything said about Alex, Eden Harvey, but I'm honestly surprised no-one has mentioned dead sweet / Grace and Kelly Mcguire! I don't know what it is about these pair but I could honestly cringe myself inside out when I see their vids!

445EC57E-3EC1-4EA7-9A2E-97A77FB3C5CB.png

Here she is thinking she’s famous 😴 I honestly have so much secondhand embarrassment for her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
View attachment 588234
Here she is thinking she’s famous 😴 I honestly have so much secondhand embarrassment for her
More like she called up asking for a discount because she's ✨famous✨ and they laughed

Surely her friends and family are embarrassed? If that were my friend I'd be like "reign it in, you've got 21k instagram followers, you're NOT a celeb." Like she looks silly...

• Haha
I used to like Alex and I’m so glad I’ve found this thread. She’s seriously annoying me now and I blocked her main account and low and behold she still pops up on my fyp. If you’re sick of the hate and the negative comments you’re getting and constantly being reported just pack it in. I’ve just seen her Instagram story from someone else on here and it’s made me laugh out loud. She’s so embarrassing, I can’t imagine how her family and boyfriend actually put up with her.

Reactions: 6
I used to like Alex and I’m so glad I’ve found this thread. She’s seriously annoying me now and I blocked her main account and low and behold she still pops up on my fyp. If you’re sick of the hate and the negative comments you’re getting and constantly being reported just pack it in. I’ve just seen her Instagram story from someone else on here and it’s made me laugh out loud. She’s so embarrassing, I can’t imagine how her family and boyfriend actually put up with her.
I couldn’t agree more, I used to really enjoy her on tik tok but her focus on negativity was bringing me down, that’s when I was like no thanks babe 👋👋👋

She talks about tattle all the time now, I’m like mate have you seen how much threads/pages Mrs Hinch has🤣 you are not that popular wind ya neck in!!

Reactions: 8
She talks about tattle all the time now, I’m like mate have you seen how much threads/pages Mrs Hinch has🤣 you are not that popular wind ya neck in!!
She thinks she’s the best thing since sliced bread 😂 she’s just giving this website more air time and more people signing up so I don’t know what she’s hoping to achieve there. But I see she’s back at the clinic where she got her filler so there will be more videos about it and yet more comments that she feels that she’ll have to address 🙄