Alex Platt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks that's bad she wants to try searching Mrs Hinch on here :ROFLMAO:
I know like Alex we can't even post often because you don't do anything other than complain šŸ˜‚. We don't have much to say apart from that. Complain, talk about being bullied, exaggerate accent, complain, use condescending voice to answer questions, complain about the questions

Reactions: 3
Iv just been and watched her videos I can't believe how dangerous it is for her to even make a video speaking. Speaking in the third person... cute. Don't recall anyone making anything up though but I could definitely rustle up a rumour if she wants

Oh and Alex I'd never heard of manrika till this thread so I just thought you were a moaning bleep on my own

• Haha
See this manrika girl has she even reacted to Alex basically saying everyone says she complains because of her? It's weird everyone says it because it's true šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

See this manrika girl has she even reacted to Alex basically saying everyone says she complains because of her? It's weird everyone says it because it's true šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
She hasnā€™t reacted no, because Manrika out here living her best life now šŸ˜‚ she ainā€™t got no time for people like Alex who constantly moan and bring negative vibes all the time..

So I first came across Alex some point last year, Iā€™m antiMLM so her 6 part story on Monat she appeared on my FYP and I used to like her then she started all these rants and became really negative. She comes across as a school girl bully. I think her intitial TikToks are a front and now we see the real Alex Platt. She is attempting to start beef with Manrika again and the only reason Manrika hasnā€™t tore her a new hole is because sheā€™s banned from TikTok. I canā€™t bring myself to listen to her but Iā€™ve seen Manrikaā€™s insta story She doesnā€™t help herself this kid. Iā€™ve attached Manrikaā€™s insta I love her sheā€™s brill. She didnā€™t have people attach her because Manrika unfollowed her she had people attack her because rather than gracefully moving on at the fact she was unfollowed she was making videos about it. She literally canā€™t help herself. But I also didnā€™t know she was only 19 and letā€™s be honest we were all a bit of a dick at 19.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So I first came across Alex some point last year, Iā€™m antiMLM so her 6 part story on Monat she appeared on my FYP
that's how i came across her too and so i went back to watch the videos she has on her tiktok promoting monat before she even had the products so so fake

Aawwwww, Alex has had her account banned again. No shock there, maybe she just isnā€™t that liked and people donā€™t want her negativity on TikTok? I mean, donā€™t get me wrong iā€™m all for my family, but Alex doesnā€™t have no friends does she? She canā€™t have, sheā€™s always out with her mum and sister? Or boyfriend..

Reactions: 1
What's the beef between her and manrika? Xx
I don't even know cause I'd never heard of manrika before I came on here but apparently she unfollowed Alex because she's found her negative and now Alex says everyone calls her negative because manrika did. As if people can't fully see that with their own eyes, it's not hard šŸ˜‚ she's got a big complainer voice anyways

Bit worrying when Tiktok is your main ā€œjobā€ and you have to have loads of accounts because they keep getting banned. If I was a brand I would stay well clear.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What's the beef between her and manrika? Xx
There isnā€™t any. She made a mountain of a molehill.
Manrika unfollowed her and she realised so she made a vid about how someone she classed as a friend unfollowed her and she had no idea why etc etc if she gave that much of a damn she could have asked Manrika privately so Manrika responded with a tiktok back stating she has no issues with Alex just her account had became a bit negative so she unfollowed her as she isnā€™t about that vibe.

thatā€™s literally it. There was no beef, she made it beef. And sheā€™s back at it again. Because like I said.... she canā€™t help herself. She ALWAYS has beef with someone she never looks to see if she is the problem but I honestly didnā€™t know she was only 19. She probably never expected to be tiktok famous and if Iā€™m honest if I was her age it would have gone to my head a tad too. She will look back in years to come and realise her drama was never drama.

it gets her the views she craves I guess.

Bit worrying when Tiktok is your main ā€œjobā€ and you have to have loads of accounts because they keep getting banned. If I was a brand I would stay well clear.
There is that šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

She's posted a video saying she's got a group of people stalking her. Came up on my fyp šŸ˜…

She's posted a video saying she's got a group of people stalking her. Came up on my fyp šŸ˜…
She hasnā€™t been on mine for months šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ every cloud. I couldnā€™t be arsed to ā€œstalk herā€ she has no impact on my life no matter how much she wishes she did.

Given the snippet I saw on Manrikaā€™s story she definitely is šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I think I feel sorry for her, how tit your life must be to bang your tambourine this much and have the amount of arguments and rants she has šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

she genuinely thinks she is famous. Sheā€™s got a bit of a following and itā€™s gone to her head
I know, stalkers tend to do a bit more than talk about what someone post online. Takes me just as long as it takes her to read here that it does for me to comment. Not investing massive amounts of time into it

I don't know but maybe alex stalks us? Maybe she's the fan. We should all get massive sun glasses to protect our identity. Iv sorted cindy loo out