Alex Platt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought we were fans and she wasn’t bothered? 🤥🤥 I’ll keep reporting your account thank you Alex

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s just so rude. The girl has a point. Alex has told her thousands of followers about this website, and they’ve come over and made accounts because she’s basically promoted the website. If she hadn’t of mentioned this website, her thread would probably only be on two pages at most. For someone “who doesn’t care”. She talks about it a lot

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She’s just so rude. The girl has a point. Alex has told her thousands of followers about this website, and they’ve come over and made accounts because she’s basically promoted the website. If she hadn’t of mentioned this website, her thread would probably only be on two pages at most. For someone “who doesn’t care”. She talks about it a lot
No wonder her account gets banned all the time she’s so nasty to people for what reason🤣 on her live the other night when she was reading out her tattle page people were giving her advice like stop reading here it’s bad for your mental health and stuff and she was saying to her moderators “nah get this person out of my live remove her” Why is she so rude for its embarrassing

Reactions: 5
Bit worrying when Tiktok is your main “job” and you have to have loads of accounts because they keep getting banned. If I was a brand I would stay well clear.
I
I know like Alex we can't even post often because you don't do anything other than complain 😂. We don't have much to say apart from that. Complain, talk about being bullied, exaggerate accent, complain, use condescending voice to answer questions, complain about the questions
Honestly I followed her because of the molly mae thing and I loved her vibe and how much of a girls hirl
I know like Alex we can't even post often because you don't do anything other than complain 😂. We don't have much to say apart from that. Complain, talk about being bullied, exaggerate accent, complain, use condescending voice to answer questions, complain about the questions
Alex if you are reading this please just put ur feelings aside and understand where I am coming from.
so I used to follow Alex from the whole molly mae tan thing, because I genuinely liked her vibe and how much of a girls girl she seemed.I honestly thought her vibe was to help girls out and post relatable stuff.Fast forward to now ...every video of hers is complaining. She gives so much attention to trolls but she doesn’t do that with the nice comments. Her following has got to her head. Tiktok is not a career if you know it’s not reliable! Don’t depend on it, and don’t be a Lucy maughan either and turn off comments because if you arnt mentally stable for some criticism then social media isn’t for you. And if you are getting that many trolls, do you not think maybe I do need to reevaluate how you come across? And with all due respect, this new “I’m a celebrity and better than all of you” persona you have going on isn’t it. If you are wanting to be an “influencer” influence the right attitude.

Reactions: 13
Iv never actually reported anyone's account just cause I don't like them because when a graphic or sick video comes up on my fyp tiktok don't seem to care. There are groups of people who mass report accounts though Iv saw a few tiktokers talk about it. She's got pure victim mentality. How come none of her THOUSANDS of supporters have came here to defend her ALOT of haters. People in the comments section saying she doesn't need to read here, she can choose not to. I don't even think it's that bad. Stop blaming everything on manrika, stop moaning, stop being a bleep to your followers and maybe we'd have nothing to talk about. Follow your dreams but hun

Reactions: 7
Didn’t realise the celeb stories post was about Manrika!! Manrika has just spoken about it on her Insta stories!

Reactions: 1
It won’t let me upload it on here but Manrika has posted an Instagram story about Alex her user is Manrikakhaira

I was blocked by our Alex today, honestly I followed her when she was explaining her story about being part of Monat and she exposed the MLM for what it is.. now ALL she does is moan, complain and be bitter about everything. Now, I can’t be alone here but I struggle with mental health issues and personally I don’t want to see her complaining over the stupidest of things and being a brat, I like POSITIVE content of which I don’t think she knows how to post.

Alex, hun, if you’re reading this, not everyone is trying to attack you and criticism isn’t bullying.. however, you should know after you sent hate to Hannah.......

Reactions: 7