Alex Platt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I used to really like her and thought she was a down to earth girl but she’s changed so, so much. She says she’s changed because of all the hate but doesn’t understand most, if not all the hate is because of how nasty and rude she is now. It’s like she’s got something to prove by being so vile all the time.

Reactions: 3
Just seen her recent tiktoks about this looks like she’s still been reading everything🙄 & it looks like she’s starting beef with Manrika again after when Manrika said she didn’t like her content because she’s negative pretty sure she’s allowed her opinion of her we all just seem to agree with her there’s no jumping on the band wagon

Reactions: 1
Just seen her recent tiktoks about this looks like she’s still been reading everything🙄 & it looks like she’s starting beef with Manrika again after when Manrika said she didn’t like her content because she’s negative pretty sure she’s allowed her opinion of her we all just seem to agree with her there’s no jumping on the band wagon
Thing is, when she does these videos reacting to what is said on here, all it does it confirm everything we're saying ie: she is negative, she can't handle any criticism, she thinks everyone has to agree with her, she's up herself etc etc

Thing is, when she does these videos reacting to what is said on here, all it does it confirm everything we're saying ie: she is negative, she can't handle any criticism, she thinks everyone has to agree with her, she's up herself etc etc
Exactly and then it brings more attention to it and more people will start to comment

I can’t cope with how arrogant and big headed she is. I get nothing but second hand embarrassment from watching her videos but she always brings drama to everything so I can’t not watch 😂

I've never known any tik toker to have there account removed as much as this girl ... tik tok must just know she talks absolute shite!! Also I would say she watches this thread like a hawk as she basically makes videos on everything that gets said here

As if she said “I know I’m good looking” 🤣🤣🤣

also she says “would you say that about molly mae?” Yes hun, people do. She’s got tons of threads on here. You’ve got 5 pages. You’re not relevant. Molly mae and Alex platt is non comparable

And now she’s on live reading everything out. 😬

• Haha
As if she said “I know I’m good looking” 🤣🤣🤣

also she says “would you say that about molly mae?” Yes hun, people do. She’s got tons of threads on here. You’ve got 5 pages. You’re not relevant. Molly mae and Alex platt is non comparable

And now she’s on live reading everything out. 😬
Wish I was there to see how she’s responding to us all

fully negative all the time, you set this tattle life to ‘address things’ and then get mad when you get no nice things? and calling people names? ur just as bad as everyone calling you names 😭 used to like you but then you turned into this ball of negativity and i had to unfollow because you absolutely drained me.

She’s a monthly little girl, she’s very negative.. and claims she is ‘addressing’ things by ranting about tattle life if she was so unbothered she wouldn’t be looking on tattle clearly she is bothered by it and it shows in the way she carries herself on live just own it. All she does is boast about how much money she’s made who she’s worked with😆. She is very confrontational in the way she acts and she’s forever moaning! Chin up bab x

You seen the state of her boyfriend

Her boyfriends with her for the benefits of her Tory lifestyle

“I’ve helped so many people” how, even the videos that aren’t negative are tit.

As this is her full time job and she loves being a content creator you would think some of her videos would have some sort of production element to them... decent lighting/angles/background etc. This will be why bigger brands don’t touch her. There’s some free advice for you Alex.

did anyone watch her live this evening going through tattle and reading every comment on here for the millionth time? she accidentally read out her password as she was logging into her account on here lmao absolute donut

Talking about fan behaviour? She’s obsessed with what we are saying on here. Why waste your time reading negative stuff about yourself. At least we aren’t putting it on your page bab!

I'm very shocked she keeps reading these comments out! Go on live be happy and positive people might enjoy your content more!!

When she says “bab” and “who am ya”… like hun we get the point that you’re from near Wolverhampton but you do enough kill it don’t ya? My boyfriends from there too but guess what, it sounds okay when he says it now and again. Not every single day. Stop thinking you’re something, when you’re not. You’re just a little 19 year old girl making some content on TikTok because you’ve a opinion about everything. You might’ve been somewhat important during lockdown because everybody was bored but guess what? They died down and your true colours shown through.

Reactions: 2