Alex Platt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
think she read out every one of my posts🤣 Keep reading sis and keep being negative, we luv to see it xo

Reactions: 2
Too funny that she spent all that time making all those tiktoks- hi Alex! Why even go and search stuff out?
At least the lips are taking the attention away from those orange hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not coming for the way she looks this is just my opinion but I feel as though since she’s gotten filler in her face it’s made her look like she’s put on loads of weight. I really don’t understand how she can think this is a nice look 😳🥴

Reactions: 5
When she said "this is my account I'm in charge I decide when and what I post, and who I block IM IN CHARGE" okay Alex tell that to tiktok when they ban you 😂

this was a video on her main account but stillfunny

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha just watched one.. “I’ve got two whole pages dedicated to me” hun, that is nothing. The thing is, when she first starting making content, she was really funny and I enjoyed her the large majority of her stuff but now woah, nothing is ever positive

Oooo I got a mention too - are we Alex Platt famous now? her going on about how we’re trashing her mental health... funny thing - DONT READ HERE THEN YOU SILLY twit. 😂😅
It’s insane how full of herself she is. Bragging how her money and brand deals

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
People bragging about money (especially influencers) are the worst kind of people. She always goes on about setting an example to young girls and other girls yet she’s bragging about brand deals and how much money she earns and pumping her face full of filler🤣

Reactions: 11
I feel like she’s only read this on her tiktok so she can stay relevant & bring more attention to it so she has more to moan about

Reactions: 7
The videos did nothing but confirm she is entitled, self absorbed and very money orientated. Everything wrong with being a so called "influencer"
Yes, i feel for anyone struggling mentally but coming with the attitude she has is it any wonder people are commenting on how negative and draining she is. And lets be honest people could see and were commenting on her negativity long before that other drama. No matter how many followers she gets none of it is gonna change that personality.

Nobody has came here to defend her yet 😂 all she's said is yeah I do moan a lot but sometimes I do tiktok trends as well

Reactions: 6
Nobody has came here to defend her yet 😂 all she's said is yeah I do moan a lot but sometimes I do tiktok trends as well
I was thinking the same thing, everyone must know what she’s actually like. I remember asking her a question once wasn’t nasty or anything and she responded so rudely and bitchy like there’s no need people have been nice to her but she’s just horrible to them. She seriously thinks she’s better than everyone else at this point what because she’s 19 and doing alright for herself good her for her but she doesn’t have to be horrible while she doing it she won’t have her platform for much longer

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a video of her not moaning , she’s got a few followers and thinks she’s famous?😂😂😂can’t wait for her second account to be banned

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok what has actually happened to her face? She’s gone so overboard on filler that it just looks like she’s gained 7 stone. Her lips look utterly ridiculous. Can’t stand her.

Reactions: 6
ABA0625C-6372-47DA-A5AA-581906CE9E85.png
Ahahaha is this for real 😅 she literally does think she is famous now...how tragic. I think her main account has been permanently banned; I do feel slightly bad for her as apart from swearing I’ve never seen her actually violate the guidelines or whatever. She’s just inconceivably irritating

Reactions: 2
View attachment 563140 Ahahaha is this for real 😅 she literally does think she is famous now...how tragic. I think her main account has been permanently banned; I do feel slightly bad for her as apart from swearing I’ve never seen her actually violate the guidelines or whatever. She’s just inconceivably irritating
that is embarrassing, I’m embarrassed for her. She genuinely thinks she’s a celebrity 😂

Reactions: 4
I appreciated the 8 part rant. She read what I said and responded I wish the rest of the influencers would do the same tbh 😂

Mainly watched her chin tho as it would appear rather filler they some how got a ping pong ball in there? That’s so sad at 19 years old to feel you have to do all that to your face

Reactions: 3
Ok what has actually happened to her face? She’s gone so overboard on filler that it just looks like she’s gained 7 stone. Her lips look utterly ridiculous. Can’t stand her.
I know, she completely ruined her face I don’t know how she thinks it looks nice surely her mum would of told her as well I know my mum would

I don’t get why she would read hate when she’s clearly very sensitive to it? I’m a sensitive person so if I had a big following, I’d just limit my comments, and wouldn’t ever dare look on here 😂

If she wants to keep her main account she needs to calm down abit

Reactions: 4