Alex Platt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she’s famous when the only brands who want to work with her are e-cig brands and crappy teeth whitening companies, laughing at you not with you😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do in fact report her account every time I see it on my FYP. I'm definitely a witch but I think she is the most rude and obnoxious person I've come across, plus her boyfriend looks about 15 which just makes me want to vomit.

Don't know how brands can work with her, wouldn't buy a life jacket off her in a sinking boat.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I do in fact report her account every time I see it on my FYP. I'm definitely a witch but I think she is the most rude and obnoxious person I've come across, plus her boyfriend looks about 15 which just makes me want to vomit.

Don't know how brands can work with her, wouldn't buy a life jacket off her in a sinking boat.
I think I just found my soul mate

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She is all about positivity but only when it comes to herself. She’s a negative nelly to everyone, mainly her actual followers but when it comes to people addressing her it must all be positive. Hence why she has filtered out the words fat, ugly, square and minecraft from her comment section.

Just because she can’t stand the fact that she actually looks like this—
3BB02E51-CD96-4657-BAE0-E0E336871D49.jpeg

I actually think she’s quite pretty but her personality unfortunately shines through which I think makes her ugly if that makes sense. I can understand why she’s filtered those words, I don’t agree with anyone getting fat, ugly etc on the internet. It’s unnecessary and cruel, being called out for crappy behaviour completely different and deserved.
The way she speaks to her followers is disgusting and will be her downfall xx

Reactions: 5
she looks like paige of gogglebox, just a vile bitchy version.
haha she hates it so much when people ask her if she’s from Gogglebox 😂😂

I wonder what genuinely happened with her management company. I was watching a live with her and Mia when she had just signed a contract with management and she admitted she hadn’t really read the contract. Mia is so much more savvy with management and contracts etc and she’s only 17.

Reactions: 1
haha she hates it so much when people ask her if she’s from Gogglebox 😂😂

I wonder what genuinely happened with her management company. I was watching a live with her and Mia when she had just signed a contract with management and she admitted she hadn’t really read the contract. Mia is so much more savvy with management and contracts etc and she’s only 17.
Has she been dropped by her management or something?

Reactions: 1
Used to love watching Alex’s videos - I actually looked forward to the end of the day where I sat down with my phone and could catch up. Then all of a sudden, EVERYTHINGGGG was just so negative and she was involved in so much drama and I just had enough. For me, I don’t want to see that after a long hard day at work.

Moving to more recent times, she is SO unrelatable and seems SO unfriendly - I’m not sure what’s happened to make her this way.

To echo everyone else’s comments, the fillers look appaling and I’m not sure why at 19 (or however old she is) that you’d put all that tit in your face.

She is VERY money orientated and it’s a really unattractive quality to have.

But remember she has TWO whole pages of comments - wow hun must be famous 🤣

Needless to say, I’ve unfollowed and if she comes up on m my fyp I just scroll by as I feel like she’s had her time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Them lips are stupid, way to big for her face. Tiktoks got to her head massively, also looks like an onion with her bun in

Reactions: 4
Love this thread!….

soooo erm, I don’t think I would want to walk around with “who am ya” on a jumper made in a sweat house 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Is she joking?? Not everyone has to say yes🤣 she’s deluded mate

Funny how she had “breakdown” after the video of her reading the comments on here. If you know it’ll get to you (which to her apparently it doesn’t…) why would you then decide to read them doesn’t make any sense to me

Reactions: 3
E0904D3B-A052-411D-AAF3-BF68E39DE843.png

Obviously it’s tit if they are laughing at her but, not everything is about you hun?? People can laugh about other things

Reactions: 7
View attachment 572151
Obviously it’s tit if they are laughing at her but, not everything is about you hun?? People can laugh about other things
she literally said the same thing happened to her at the gym… I honestly think she’s just paranoid at this point and thinks everything is about her because she’s “tiktok famous”

God I can’t stand her. Probs laughing at her cos I can imagine her attitude when she goes in...
Skinny, mocha locha extra strong extra sugar full fat latte please babes. Did you know I’m tiktok famous, do you want me to do a paid collab? I can stand here and hold the cup and you can take some pics and I’ll tag you - then I can get my 50p coffee for free yeah babes?
either that or them great big lips - I think I’d laugh if I saw her in person tbh
Anyone seen the pics on her insta of her standing outside a pub trying to advertise it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I feel like she’s gone from being a nice girl just doing her own thing showing off her clothing hauls… to some total new person if I’m honest her attitude is awful these days she has had her 5 minutes and has turned into a complete and utter arse. I don’t see where the bitchiness and attitude has come from if you compare to her very earlier videos mid to end of last year