Alex Platt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has beef all of the time she’s always saying how someone has done her wrong. She made a full video about being unfollowed by Manrika but refused to name her so Manrika literally responded with a video stating she likes her but her content is always negative and brings people down. Unsure if their vids are still up but she appears on my FYP regularly but winds me up for being a negative Nellie

Reactions: 9
She has beef all of the time she’s always saying how someone has done her wrong. She made a full video about being unfollowed by Manrika but refused to name her so Manrika literally responded with a video stating she likes her but her content is always negative and brings people down. Unsure if their vids are still up but she appears on my FYP regularly but winds me up for being a negative Nellie
Is the video manrika made still up? I didn’t know she made one about her

Reactions: 3
Is the video manrika made still up? I didn’t know she made one about her
I’m unsure you would have to scroll back it was around 2/3 month ago. Basically Alex made a vid saying how someone she thought was a good friend just isn’t and they unfollowed her and she’s hurt by it, everybody tagged Manrika in the comments and Manrika responded on a video and tagge Alex in her video stating along the lines of She keeps being tagged, yes she unfollowed her not because she dislikes her as a person she does dislike her constant negative content as she’s all about happy daft and positive content everyone is in a bad enough place without that 24/7 and stated there was no hard feelings and she is friends with Alex

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the condescending tone she uses is actually her real voice

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else just feel like she would be a really draining friend to have? She seems so negative all the time. I feel like she'd never have anything positive to say about anything!

Reactions: 10
I think I semi like her ... I don't like how negative she is! I'm not sure on the lip and chin filler to be honest not that your allowed an opinion on her videos as she shuts you down instantly even if you ain't being nasty to her xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think her filler is excessive. She looks like a triangle 😅. It might calm down when the swelling goes

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else just feel like she would be a really draining friend to have? She seems so negative all the time. I feel like she'd never have anything positive to say about anything!
I would genuinely hate to be her friend. Does she have friends? I’ve never seen them in her tik toks, maybe because of lockdown but I’ve never seen her with a friend. She’s so negative!! She would definitely be the friend that always has to get one up on everyone, if you’ve been to Tenerife she’s been to Elevenerife 🙄🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh wow she's just made a 8 part series talking about tattle life and reading our comments!! Hun sitting there aggressively reading our posts out isn't going to help you look less aggressive and friendly!! It just makes you look more ridiculous!! I still stand by my comment ... you need to get over it!! I'm allowed my opinion especially since you put your life all over tik tok!!

Reactions: 11
Oh wow she's just made a 8 part series talking about tattle life and reading our comments!! Hun sitting there aggressively reading our posts out isn't going to help you look less aggressive and friendly!! It just makes you look more ridiculous!! I still stand by my comment ... you need to get over it!! I'm allowed my opinion especially since you put your life all over tik tok!!
An 8 part serious for two pages 😭😭

Reactions: 4
Where are they I can’t find those tik toks?

Reactions: 1
I’ve not come across a tiktoker that gets banned as much as she does.. why 8 pages, bit excessive.

Reactions: 1
Can't even be arsed to finish watching all her moaning videos about Tattle Life, I got bored after three. the only conclusion I draw from it is duck she's full of herself "I've made A LOT of money". 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 3
Can't even be arsed to finish watching all her moaning videos about Tattle Life, I got bored after three. the only conclusion I draw from it is duck she's full of herself "I've made A LOT of money". 🤥🤥🤥
Anyone know her second account @?