Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThatGirl99

Not coming for the way she looks this is just my opinion but I feel as though since she’s gotten filler in her face it’s made her look like she’s put on loads of weight. I really don’t understand how she can think this is a nice look 😳🥴

Reactions: 5

teatalks

VIP Member
She’s very negative I have to say. Loves giving her opinion in absolutely everything and it’s no wonder most of the big tik tok creators don’t like her. She’ll be stalking this thread as we speak! 🤣🤣
Notice how a lot of uk tiktokers go out on nights out with each other and none of them have even looked in Alex’s direction cause she’s a nasty nasty cow😅

• Haha

Girlfriday

Bit worrying when Tiktok is your main “job” and you have to have loads of accounts because they keep getting banned. If I was a brand I would stay well clear.

• Haha

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
What pissed me off was in her video her theoretical if 2 blue badge holders came with only 1 space and the other person was physically disabled she wouldn't hesitate in taking the space because she has as much right to park there....maybe so you fucking annoying bitch but it's called compassion, if someone in a wheelchair was there you would happily make them park further away just because you have a badge too? Now she is saying she wouldn't take it 😒😒😒 Nob urgh she grates on me so much.

I don’t understand her tiktok. But then I don’t follow her she’s always on my fyp just rageing about something? No actual decent likeable content but still calls herself a creator?

Loopyloo10

Oh fuckkkkkk off Alex hun. Plenty bigger Instagrammers and genuine celebrities who manage to get car insurance.

teatalks

VIP Member
Literally how fucking boring is she? Constantly complaining and has to get her nose into everyone’s business to comment on it!

teatalks

VIP Member
She’s just so rude. The girl has a point. Alex has told her thousands of followers about this website, and they’ve come over and made accounts because she’s basically promoted the website. If she hadn’t of mentioned this website, her thread would probably only be on two pages at most. For someone “who doesn’t care”. She talks about it a lot
No wonder her account gets banned all the time she’s so nasty to people for what reason🤣 on her live the other night when she was reading out her tattle page people were giving her advice like stop reading here it’s bad for your mental health and stuff and she was saying to her moderators “nah get this person out of my live remove her” Why is she so rude for its embarrassing

Loopyloo10

I find it odd with Alex.. how everytime she gets called out for being a nasty, bully she claims FAKE DM. Like I’m sure this is the 3rd/4th person to apparently fake dms. She’s so self obsessed, it’s creepy

Loopyloo10

I actually think she’s quite pretty but her personality unfortunately shines through which I think makes her ugly if that makes sense. I can understand why she’s filtered those words, I don’t agree with anyone getting fat, ugly etc on the internet. It’s unnecessary and cruel, being called out for shitty behaviour completely different and deserved.
The way she speaks to her followers is disgusting and will be her downfall xx

I will admit I used to like Alex, followed her on tiktok and Instagram, removed on both of those. But the way she speaks to people is absolutely disgusting. How is she meant to get any respect from people and for people to not have a negative opinion on her, she needs an attitude adjustment and needs to learn to respect other people. It’s so silly, she’s got a new job, she’s getting into her crystals and whatever, she’s newly single. Enjoy your life instead of sitting watching what people write about you. You claim to be a mature adult, start acting like it and people will leave you alone 🤷‍♀️

WilmaHun

VIP Member
She is ridiculous, a few weeks ago she put up she got her nails done by a girl in wolverhampton and now she’s going and showing off her nails that she got done by someone in bloxwich. Anything for free nails 😂😂😂
yassss queen you made it! Touched a nerve too 😂
80307E44-DEE6-4EE3-90BA-64951723F232.png

• Haha

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Imagine being obsessed with coming on here just to read negative things about yourself then moaning about it 🙈 the finer things in life 😂😂 she’s proper embarrassing

• Haha

taytaylor

I don't there were only about 2/3 pages when she noticed this and since she did she's done nothing but blame it on manrika and make videos. Every other page after that is her giving us something to talk about.
She can blame Manrika as much as she likes but people wouldn’t come here in their masses if she wasn’t annoying af 🥲

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Still got the tattle tab open on her laptop then even though we mostly got bored of her shite. Hey Alex twat 👋🏼👋🏼 Question... your account name maybe begins with a H? Why have you got an account on a page you hate so much? We will keep an eye out for your appearance hun 😘

Attachments