Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Girlfriday

She is so negative all the time! Her orange hands really annoy me too!
I don’t think she can be trusted as she said she doesn’t whiten her teeth and just uses toothpaste then was seen in another video with one of those lights in her mouth, like we are stupid.
Does anyone think she actually wrote those messages on Hannah’s tiktok?

Reactions: 5

teatalks

VIP Member
Isn't it funny how her threads so inactive she gets a couple of posts a week then she doesn't shut up about it. Nobody even comes here to defend her 😭
She needs to get it into her massive head she’s not that fucking relevant she’s obsessed with this website. It’s been said before but look at how many threads mrs hinch has ffs ur nothing special alex

anna99

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a video of her not moaning , she’s got a few followers and thinks she’s famous?😂😂😂can’t wait for her second account to be banned

• Haha

emA_xox

I feel like she’s gone from being a nice girl just doing her own thing showing off her clothing hauls… to some total new person if I’m honest her attitude is awful these days she has had her 5 minutes and has turned into a complete and utter arse. I don’t see where the bitchiness and attitude has come from if you compare to her very earlier videos mid to end of last year

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
You can charge ya crystals in the moon all you want Alex but it won’t cleanse away the fact you are a class a bellend

• Haha

ThatGirl99

She’s deffo one of them friends that puts you down to make her feel better about herself. Probably why she doesn’t have any mate apart from her boyfriend and sister

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
If she's been banned from a platform so much, why is she so desperate to keep using it? If I was her I would make myself an official .com website where I could do what I want without answering to the likes of Instagram, Facebook and Tiktok.

Reactions: 4

Chubrub2021

I'm surprised she's not whining because she has to drive her self places because she such a big VIP and shouldn't have to drive herself

KB2611

🤣🤣🤣 notice she mentions the nails but nothing about the fact of the insurance.

On today’s episode of shit that didn’t happen 🤦🏼‍♀️

Just to add the knob landed back on my FYP the other day..... incase anybody was wondering she was whinging again.

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
she’s just come up on my fyp after weeks of not seeing her. what the fuck is she doing? her facial expressions and movement is so odd. also her fake tan hands make me feel physically ill. she looks like she reeks of old tan 🤢

G-YAL291

Looks like she’s been reading here again 🤣 que the tiktok live with her reading all the comments and justifying every little thing said on here 🙄🙄

• Haha