Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
View attachment 588234
Here she is thinking she’s famous 😴 I honestly have so much secondhand embarrassment for her
More like she called up asking for a discount because she's ✨famous✨ and they laughed

Surely her friends and family are embarrassed? If that were my friend I'd be like "reign it in, you've got 21k instagram followers, you're NOT a celeb." Like she looks silly...

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Why’s that absolute unit doing makeup tutorials like she’s some mua she’s as rough as a bears arse why would anyone care what products she uses she really thinks she’s something she’s not

• Haha

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Oh fuck me, is this the current bandwagon she’s trying to jump on to get herself followers. Dull
Yeah she called gingerbread, a gingerbread person. Then said she done it to point out how easy it is to change your vocabulary and respect non binary people. I agree it's not difficult. But to use a biscuit and randomly start advocating for non binary people and arguing with the people in the comments. Silly. So she hasn't been blocked for taking about NB people she's been blocked for posting a seriously of videos arguing with people.

teatalks

VIP Member
Can’t believe she has outed herself having an account 🤣🤣🤣
How funny is this🤣 imagine having an account on a website you’re petitioning to get taken down lmao. You also don’t need an account to look at threads so she can’t even use that excuse

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
I was blocked by our Alex today, honestly I followed her when she was explaining her story about being part of Monat and she exposed the MLM for what it is.. now ALL she does is moan, complain and be bitter about everything. Now, I can’t be alone here but I struggle with mental health issues and personally I don’t want to see her complaining over the stupidest of things and being a brat, I like POSITIVE content of which I don’t think she knows how to post.

Alex, hun, if you’re reading this, not everyone is trying to attack you and criticism isn’t bullying.. however, you should know after you sent hate to Hannah.......

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Iv never actually reported anyone's account just cause I don't like them because when a graphic or sick video comes up on my fyp tiktok don't seem to care. There are groups of people who mass report accounts though Iv saw a few tiktokers talk about it. She's got pure victim mentality. How come none of her THOUSANDS of supporters have came here to defend her ALOT of haters. People in the comments section saying she doesn't need to read here, she can choose not to. I don't even think it's that bad. Stop blaming everything on manrika, stop moaning, stop being a cunt to your followers and maybe we'd have nothing to talk about. Follow your dreams but hun

ThatGirl99

I feel like she’s only read this on her tiktok so she can stay relevant & bring more attention to it so she has more to moan about

tiktokdrama

Chatty Member
The funniest thing is,
Manrika didn’t bring no light to the situation, she just unfollowed Alex. Didn’t do a video, mention names or anything and then Alex made a TikTok like “when you thought someone was your friend but they’ve unfollowed you” and then started making lies up saying it was about someone else and not Manrika, when it 100% was and Alex just didn’t like the confrontation. Shock. Manrika saw the video and duetted the TikTok and said how Alex was negative and Manrika just said she didn’t want that on her fyp constantly as it was making her feel down and sad etc, which is fair enough.. it all got settled and Manrika said the last message she sent to Alex was an email address to collab with boohoo that Alex wanted..

A couple months later, Alex makes ANOTHER video saying how since this creator unfollowed her and said she was negative, it’s all she ever hears. Blah blah blah. Alex didn’t need to do that video, but she did. She’s a clout chaser and an attention seeker. The dust was settled, Alex apologised and it had been forgotten but she’s brought it up once again so Manrika is well within her rights to do what she’s done.
But Alex can’t see where she’s gone wrong, she’s brought the situation up AGAIN and now can’t handle it because Manrika has reacted again. Alex should’ve just kept her mouth shut, moved on with life and forgot about it but clearly she’s incapable. It’s her own fault. She brings drama to herself. As for the other situations and drama she has going on, she don’t deserve that or hate messages but she needs to know when to stop. She can’t keep blaming her age for her actions but as far as Alex said in her live millions of times “I’m not doing it” because Manrika messaged her on Instagram.. Alex started the whole thing again

E0904D3B-A052-411D-AAF3-BF68E39DE843.png

Obviously it’s shit if they are laughing at her but, not everything is about you hun?? People can laugh about other things

Deedeewoo

I cannot stand her she is absolutely vile but then in all fairness if i was a roblox lookalike with a shit tattoo i would probably be angry at the world too

• Haha

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
I thought that story was weird. The one she addressed to her friends parents? Just text them. Call them. They don't give a shit about your Instagram. And I have lost friends to suicide. I don't write their parents letters on Instagram.

There's obviously a reason the parents didn't leave a forwarding address with Alex, or a phone number. Posting about her friend was enough.

Bostonxx

VIP Member
When she said "this is my account I'm in charge I decide when and what I post, and who I block IM IN CHARGE" okay Alex tell that to tiktok when they ban you 😂

this was a video on her main account but stillfunny

• Haha

tiktokdrama

Chatty Member
I’m not being funny but being 19 years old is considered as an adult. Given she’s still living at home and at uni is no excuse to act like a child, because she’s not. If she’s old enough to go pubs, clubs etc then she’s an adult. She needs to start acting like one, it’s actually embarrassing the fact she blames everything on her age. People have babies and get married at her age. She needs to tone it down and stop starting drama and saying how she isn’t the first to start it, but she will be the one to finish it. That wasn’t the case with Manrika? She backed down and ignored all messages. She needs to stop being stuck up and thinking she’s something she isn’t.

Reactions: 6

fishsticks

Not sure how I've only just found this thread, but I had no idea all this was going on! It's truly laughable. She used to be very down to earth and over the last few months it's really got to her head. Can I also point out, she looks like she's in her mid-20's not her teens and that's not exactly what most want to achieve. Hell I'm mid to late 20's and I bloody wish I still looked 18.

Magicstarsharry

Reposting all the lovely messages she gets in her DM’s as if she wasnt really nasty to that girl and broadcasted it all over her Instagram. At least this site which offers criticism, is contained in that people don’t have to view it if they don’t want to but she’s just breeding so much more of the hate she supposedly doesn’t agree with by calling us all the names under the sun. The way she speaks about us is so much worse than anything we’ve ever said about her and her reaction to it truly shows her true colours and gives an insight into how much of a bitch she’d be in real life. She’d be a lot more likeable if she was accountable for her actions and I’d still be inclined to watch her content. It’s sad reallt that a lot of us started off as avid viewers of her on TikTok and now because she’s changed so much and gotten so egotistical we can’t stand it anymore.
I unfollow her and she still comes up on my fot. There’s no fucken escape 😂😂😂

ell73949032838

She’s also not mentioned liking Johnny Depp once before all of this, and she’s got tickets to see him. What if someone genuinely wanted to go and see Jeff Beck not purely to video Johnny and watermark it to try and make money off it 😭. As others have said she will clearly do anything to stay relevant and does a video moaning every other post 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s not a vegan when she’s shoving chicken nuggets down her pie hole either, that video was deleted very quickly