Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KB2611

She has beef all of the time she’s always saying how someone has done her wrong. She made a full video about being unfollowed by Manrika but refused to name her so Manrika literally responded with a video stating she likes her but her content is always negative and brings people down. Unsure if their vids are still up but she appears on my FYP regularly but winds me up for being a negative Nellie

Reactions: 9

teatalks

VIP Member
I haven’t seen anyone post about this girl, she’s not very big on tik tok but she’s gotten a bit of fame and now she’s so nasty and just portrays herself as this big bad bitch on tik tok.

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Alex I can afford filler I actually have it done but mine doesn’t make my head look like a Rubix cube, you have put weight on because you are constantly eating out thinking it makes you look more of influencer but in my opinion you look desperate. Also you say us girls are bitchy but you are the biggest nastiest bitch who thinks too highly of herself that’s why I have no problem expressing my opinion of you online. One last thing all the shit you went through in ‘year 11’ is no excuse to become a bitchy bully yourself everyone goes through stuff and using the death of a friend to excuse shitty behavior is cringey…goodnight doll

Chubrub2021

I think I semi like her ... I don't like how negative she is! I'm not sure on the lip and chin filler to be honest not that your allowed an opinion on her videos as she shuts you down instantly even if you ain't being nasty to her xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8

mrshardy

Chatty Member
I’ve been on tattle a while... Mrs Hinch 🤨 but since Alex has let me know this is here.. amazing. Can’t stand her, loves to hand it out but can't take it. Free loading off small businesses all throughout lockdowns when she could have paid them for the products really. And the fact she thinks she’s even ‘well known’ let alone famous is just embarAZing

ThatGirl99

Nobody has came here to defend her yet 😂 all she's said is yeah I do moan a lot but sometimes I do tiktok trends as well
I was thinking the same thing, everyone must know what she’s actually like. I remember asking her a question once wasn’t nasty or anything and she responded so rudely and bitchy like there’s no need people have been nice to her but she’s just horrible to them. She seriously thinks she’s better than everyone else at this point what because she’s 19 and doing alright for herself good her for her but she doesn’t have to be horrible while she doing it she won’t have her platform for much longer

All I know is people keep reporting her account and she’s banned from posting for 2 days again 😂 crying because she has sponsorships that aren’t meant to go up & it isn’t fair on the brand. When what she really means is it isn’t fair on her bank balance

There’s been some drama in the last 24hr or so with some big tiktok accounts and she has commented on every video saying yeah same thing happened to me. It’s like she’s looking for trouble constantly. Always defensive likes nothing is ever her fault it’s weird. She has changed a lot since she first started out. Used to like her videos but now can’t stand her had to unfollow.

Yerrbutnoobut

Just watched her Instagram stories after she posted that screenshot. She is a cocky bully!!! She thinks she’s above and behind everyone. Honestly I don’t even know how she has a ‘platform’

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
What I will never understand is how she thinks that she's the most victimised person, and wants to stop everything, this thread is quite tame and I would never think of sending death threats etc thats just idiots on instagram who find it funny. But i think she needs to be realistic and just stop reading it, she's an adult that needs to stop acting like a child and spoilt because a few followers have gone to her head, its not a sustainable job long term and she knows it so is trying to stay relevant. Most 'influencers' have 10/20 threads not 1

KatieK30

I used to really like Alex. I followed her because she was making videos about MLM’s and seemed really down to earth. But she has changed SO much in the space of a year, it’s really sad. I know she’s young but she needs knocking down a peg or two. She now comes across as stuck up & the sort of person that would giggle with her mates over someone’s outfit/makeup/weight in a restaurant.
I think she’s always had that “mean girl” vibe. Honestly it wouldn’t surprise me if she were on here slagging off other people. We all know she has an account, yet you only need one to post and see attachments. Well, there aren’t that many attachments here and the ones that are posted don’t need to be viewed for the comment to make sense. So why do you have an account baby girl? And why do you have an account under a pseudonym? Surely if you just wanted to view, you wouldn’t need to be anonymous….

p.s.Alex, when you read this, pseudonym means fake name. Now you don’t have to look it up 😉👍🏻

• Haha

teatalks

VIP Member
ok we get it alex you’ve had your nipples pierced no need to make 300 tiktoks about it dying for male attention👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Loopyloo10

Haha just watched one.. “I’ve got two whole pages dedicated to me” hun, that is nothing. The thing is, when she first starting making content, she was really funny and I enjoyed her the large majority of her stuff but now woah, nothing is ever positive

Oooo I got a mention too - are we Alex Platt famous now? her going on about how we’re trashing her mental health... funny thing - DONT READ HERE THEN YOU SILLY TWAT. 😂😅
It’s insane how full of herself she is. Bragging how her money and brand deals

Last edited:

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
The videos did nothing but confirm she is entitled, self absorbed and very money orientated. Everything wrong with being a so called "influencer"
Yes, i feel for anyone struggling mentally but coming with the attitude she has is it any wonder people are commenting on how negative and draining she is. And lets be honest people could see and were commenting on her negativity long before that other drama. No matter how many followers she gets none of it is gonna change that personality.

She’s done another video now about justifying her blue badge 😭 I have ADHD & it has never crossed my mind to think I would be eligible for a blue badge & I am certainly NEVER applying for one! I could not park in a blue badge spot when there are disabled folk out there who genuinely cannot walk and need to access a lot more than me, this is the woke generation we live in now where people feel entitled. I grew up in a different generation where blue badges are for those with disabilities, I know not all disabilities are visible I.e fibromyalgia but I think she is just genuinely a lazy fuck! Sorry if not all agree with this post but people like her wind me up when there are people of all ages out there who need that blue badge to allow them to lead a life where they can access shops etc like everyone else, the gov have admitted they are giving “too many” out and the genuine people cannot have one?! MIND BOGGLING!!

Used to love watching Alex’s videos - I actually looked forward to the end of the day where I sat down with my phone and could catch up. Then all of a sudden, EVERYTHINGGGG was just so negative and she was involved in so much drama and I just had enough. For me, I don’t want to see that after a long hard day at work.

Moving to more recent times, she is SO unrelatable and seems SO unfriendly - I’m not sure what’s happened to make her this way.

To echo everyone else’s comments, the fillers look appaling and I’m not sure why at 19 (or however old she is) that you’d put all that shit in your face.

She is VERY money orientated and it’s a really unattractive quality to have.

But remember she has TWO whole pages of comments - wow hun must be famous 🤣

Needless to say, I’ve unfollowed and if she comes up on m my fyp I just scroll by as I feel like she’s had her time.

• Haha
  • Heart

teatalks

VIP Member
She talks about tattle all the time now, I’m like mate have you seen how much threads/pages Mrs Hinch has🤣 you are not that popular wind ya neck in!!