Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KB2611

I’m sick of blocking her accounts! I wish TT would just leave her banned! She landed right on my FYP again earlier and I would lick a turd than she her moon face and hear her Whiney voice! She’s a massive dick head.
Also how is she driving if she couldn’t get insured because she’s an “influencer” the only think Alex Twatt has ever influenced me to do is smash shit out of that block button.

oh yeah Alex hun, it’s because I work in insurance and there is no such occupation.

Has anybody identified her account on here yet?

Reactions: 4

Yerrbutnoobut

She’s been called out so she’s doing everything she can to cover herself, and not very well. I wouldn’t even know how to fake a DM 😂

God I can’t stand her. Probs laughing at her cos I can imagine her attitude when she goes in...
Skinny, mocha locha extra strong extra sugar full fat latte please babes. Did you know I’m tiktok famous, do you want me to do a paid collab? I can stand here and hold the cup and you can take some pics and I’ll tag you - then I can get my 50p coffee for free yeah babes?
either that or them great big lips - I think I’d laugh if I saw her in person tbh
Anyone seen the pics on her insta of her standing outside a pub trying to advertise it? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

G-YAL291

Looks like we’ve hit a nerve. Funny how we’re ‘too scared’ to use our own name and email but she also has an account that she views this page with that isn’t in her name 😂😂

Also love how she’s slating us but she slags people off as well. Pot calling kettle much?

Claims to rarely mention her friend who sadly committed suicide but has mentioned it numerous times over the last few days so clearly her mentioning it isn’t rare is it?

And the ‘rough Black Country accent’ is put on beyond belief. Go out and find some friends Alex hun, you’re only making yourself unhappy. Maybe with some friends and a sprinkle of optimism I’d start to really enjoy your content again. No one wants to see you fail, we’re all here because you changed into a negative bitch. Some positivity and down to Earth content might make you likeable again x
tattle is her content pretty much… every other so often when she has ran out of “creativity” she brings up tattle

I just feel like if effects her or triggers here reading here she should ignore, it’s better to vent away from the actual person than to post all of there pages

teatalks

VIP Member
I think her real side is starting to show and a lot of people have said in the comments “had to unfollow you, I miss the old Alex” which is true, people are watching her videos everyday they’re gonna notice changes in her. She is absolutely ridiculous and her behaviour on tiktok is embarrassing.

• Heart

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Oh wow she's just made a 8 part series talking about tattle life and reading our comments!! Hun sitting there aggressively reading our posts out isn't going to help you look less aggressive and friendly!! It just makes you look more ridiculous!! I still stand by my comment ... you need to get over it!! I'm allowed my opinion especially since you put your life all over tik tok!!
An 8 part serious for two pages 😭😭

teatalks

VIP Member
She came up on my fyp the other day I haven’t seen her in a while and I couldn’t believe the shape and sheer size of her face!! It’s like a square, looks like the filler has migrated into her face 🤢

• Heart
Whenever she talks about people who were rude to her or bullied her, she always insults them. And like just because they were horrible to her doesn’t make her any better of a person when she’s insulting them?? She really does have just unfriendly vibes.

wh0diz

Them lips are stupid, way to big for her face. Tiktoks got to her head massively, also looks like an onion with her bun in

teatalks

VIP Member
She has a petition to get this page took down yet she has an account on here, oh god the hypocrisy

Magicstarsharry

Have you seen the attention seeking all over her Instagram story? It’s awful that her friend died but why does she have to post it all over socials? Why brag that you visit her grave every year why not go as much as you can and keep it private? Why write a letter to her parents and post it all over Instagram instead of messaging the parents directly or sending them a letter/card? Why make someone else’s death all about yourself?

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
Abusing a 16 year old and sending her dickhead followers to give her hate. I saw the video it looked very real. Considering Alex just admitted sending people abuse the other day by sharing screenshots. I know who I believe.

Loopyloo10

Had to unfollow. Shes so aggressive, def got a nasty streak and superiority complex. Shame, i really liked her last year. Doesnt take long before the crown slips though.
Same! Found her really relatable and sweet last year, but I had to unfollow too. Every day is another argument or drama