Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ell73949032838

She’s also not mentioned liking Johnny Depp once before all of this, and she’s got tickets to see him. What if someone genuinely wanted to go and see Jeff Beck not purely to video Johnny and watermark it to try and make money off it 😭. As others have said she will clearly do anything to stay relevant and does a video moaning every other post 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s not a vegan when she’s shoving chicken nuggets down her pie hole either, that video was deleted very quickly

Reactions: 6

Magicstarsharry

Oh god complaining about the doctors now. She literally would argue that black is white wouldnt she? Give it a rest, there’s bigger things going on in the world.

PorkyPig

I used to really like Alex. I followed her because she was making videos about MLM’s and seemed really down to earth. But she has changed SO much in the space of a year, it’s really sad. I know she’s young but she needs knocking down a peg or two. She now comes across as stuck up & the sort of person that would giggle with her mates over someone’s outfit/makeup/weight in a restaurant.

• Heart

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
Her tattle videos made me cringeeee..”it doesn’t upset me” next breath “it’s effecting my mental elffff” her attitude is awful she’s the biggest bitchy girl going I can’t believe how much weight she’s put on in her face recently too she looks about 35

GarlicSausage

VIP Member
How self entitled must you be that you think the doctors must provide you appoints on the days your off work. Life's not perfect. If they can't give you an app you'll just need to hook another day. As for dissing the receptionist yeah they are a pain the the arse but they ask questions to HELP YOU. Not because they are nosey, or cheeky. Hardly sitting having lunch saying oh I never gave that Alex platt and appointment because I don't like her. The doctors ask them to ask so they can give people appointments on urgency & need. Or if it's something that can be handle at the pharmacy or over the phone.

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Nobody has came here to defend her yet 😂 all she's said is yeah I do moan a lot but sometimes I do tiktok trends as well

ThatGirl99

She doesn’t come across as a very nice person at all. She’s definitely one of them “friends” that would tell you your hair looks nice but would slag it off to everyone else

missprimrose

I can’t bare her. She looks like she smells of stale fags and piss too.
Adidas is a decent company why the hell do they have an obnoxious little Dickhead like her working for them?

• Haha

KB2611

View attachment 588234
Here she is thinking she’s famous 😴 I honestly have so much secondhand embarrassment for her
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I no longer feel sorry for her, what a whopper!
I currently work for an insurance company and this is absolutely not how it works. High profile people (she isn’t one) have to get insured with a certain company. I won’t say who, but they do VIP insurance as people are more risky on the roads now I’m talking the spice girls, David beckham, Helena bonham Carter, soap actors, singers already out there I’m not talking Alex from west
Midlands. In reality your insurance won’t be denied for your occupation unless you’re a ***** so she’s full of cack. (That’s only covered by certain insurers) Absolute cack. When you do a comparison site the reason it asks for occupation is because certain companies may not do the quote but she’s mad she’s absolutely mad. I could go into this so much more but basically to narrow it down she’s full of DOG CHOD 💩

Not sure if I'm a minority but I really like the girl who does dead sweet, I think she seems a genuinely nice woman
I really like Grace McGuire too and her fiancée Kelly. I can’t stand Cole & Abbie though, I used to like them but I get irked when Abbie goes to speak and Cole speaks over her or for her and if that doesn’t scream controlling I don’t know what does.

teatalks

VIP Member
She thinks she’s famous when the only brands who want to work with her are e-cig brands and shitty teeth whitening companies, laughing at you not with you😁

• Haha
I used to like Alex and I’m so glad I’ve found this thread. She’s seriously annoying me now and I blocked her main account and low and behold she still pops up on my fyp. If you’re sick of the hate and the negative comments you’re getting and constantly being reported just pack it in. I’ve just seen her Instagram story from someone else on here and it’s made me laugh out loud. She’s so embarrassing, I can’t imagine how her family and boyfriend actually put up with her.

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
She's so rude, It seems like she's forgotten that they're all still so overstretched but should drop everything for her! if it's that bad go hospital plus there's online doctors now, use your brain and look and youd get help, the selfish idiot! Move to another GP if they're that shit and you just slag them off lol

cwymmie

VIP Member
Ok what has actually happened to her face? She’s gone so overboard on filler that it just looks like she’s gained 7 stone. Her lips look utterly ridiculous. Can’t stand her.

KB2611

So I first came across Alex some point last year, I’m antiMLM so her 6 part story on Monat she appeared on my FYP and I used to like her then she started all these rants and became really negative. She comes across as a school girl bully. I think her intitial TikToks are a front and now we see the real Alex Platt. She is attempting to start beef with Manrika again and the only reason Manrika hasn’t tore her a new arsehole is because she’s banned from TikTok. I can’t bring myself to listen to her but I’ve seen Manrika’s insta story She doesn’t help herself this kid. I’ve attached Manrika’s insta I love her she’s brill. She didn’t have people attach her because Manrika unfollowed her she had people attack her because rather than gracefully moving on at the fact she was unfollowed she was making videos about it. She literally can’t help herself. But I also didn’t know she was only 19 and let’s be honest we were all a bit of a dick at 19.

Attachments

tiktokdrama

Chatty Member
I literally have second hand embarrassment. The thing with Alex is, it’s nothing to do with her age. I don’t care that she’s a teenager. She’s still an adult. As soon as you become 18, you’re classed as an adult. You have to be an adult to get fillers anyway.

Regardless, what people are sick of is the fact she always acknowledges the hate comments. It’s never the nice comments, she always duets the bad ones. She brings attention to herself and then cries about it because nobody likes her attitude and the way she deals with situations.

To me, she comes across stuck up and she always puts the blame over to someone else and she does think she’s high all mighty and better than everyone else and it’s impossible that anyone else goes through what she does because she’s Alex Platt. She’s crying about one thread? There’s tiktok’ers here with 3 threads, she needs to pull her head out her own arse and stop bringing light to situations and focus on the good. Whenever she’s confronted about a situation(Manrika) she sits on lives saying “I’m not doing it. I’m not doing it”. Well don’t start something you can’t finish babe.. it was only the other day she was saying “people start something but I finish it” butch you’ve finished it where? You was basically crying you’re not doing it when Manrika confronted you in the DM’s last night

Magicstarsharry

Writing numerous stories about us but referred to me as a ‘literal piece of shit human’ as if thats LOADS better than us offering constructive criticism on a website she again, doesn’t have to read. She chooses to read this. But it’s okay for her to call us pieces of shit all over her Instagram story. No hun I’m not scared, I just can’t be arsed to try and educate someone who is so far up their own arse they can’t take constructive criticism and can’t stand the fact you’re not everyone’s cup of tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 5