Alex Platt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
notice she mentions the nails but nothing about the fact of the insurance.

On today’s episode of shit that didn’t happen

Just to add the knob landed back on my FYP the other day..... incase anybody was wondering she was whinging again.

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe she has outed herself having an account
How funny is this imagine having an account on a website you’re petitioning to get taken down lmao. You also don’t need an account to look at threads so she can’t even use that excuse

Reactions: 7
She’s a bad bitch and sly as fuck she would be the first to write shit about other girls she has a god complex and I really don’t she it she’s not exactly pretty she has a jaw like desperate dan an a shitty personality she’s only crying because stuffs written about her

Reactions: 2
Why’s that absolute unit doing makeup tutorials like she’s some mua she’s as rough as a bears arse why would anyone care what products she uses she really thinks she’s something she’s not

Reactions: 7
She's just been on my fyp letter everyone know her and Liberty from love island have the same hairdresser. I'll sleep well knowing that

Reactions: 3
TWIGLETS BEHAVE NOW I proper hate it when influencers act all innocent and girly when in reality they aren’t at all
Maybe not but twiglets stink and I bet she does too. Saying her boyfriends tackling toxic masculinity by wearing clear nail polish. He's probs only done it so she shuts her big square face

Reactions: 1
Does she ever eat at home? Surely Tiktok can't be paying her that much that she can afford to eat out every single day!

Reactions: 1

lmao, mumma I made it fucking “finer things in life” Morrison’s meal deals aren’t fine dining hun xx

Reactions: 18
Imagine being obsessed with coming on here just to read negative things about yourself then moaning about it the finer things in life she’s proper embarrassing

Reactions: 5