Alex Platt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t anyone post on this thread anymore? Have we forgot about how much of a c*nt Alex platt is 🤣🤣 She’s irritating to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why doesn’t anyone post on this thread anymore? Have we forgot about how much of a c*nt Alex platt is 🤣🤣 She’s irritating to watch
It's never been that popular, probably because we say one thing and she rants about it for months we don't need to 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
she's probably fuming her thread has gone so dead. she used to love going on about it all the time :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon the sound she’s using at the moment is trying to get her thread talking about her again, but she’s failing to realise no one cares 😂

Reactions: 2
She blocked me so I no longer see her moaning vids (thank god) so can’t comment anything on here really other than my fyp is now a super positive and non BITCHY place :)

Reactions: 2
She blocked me so I no longer see her moaning vids (thank god) so can’t comment anything on here really other than my fyp is now a super positive and non BITCHY place :)
She’s very negative I have to say. Loves giving her opinion in absolutely everything and it’s no wonder most of the big tik tok creators don’t like her. She’ll be stalking this thread as we speak! 🤣🤣

She’s very negative I have to say. Loves giving her opinion in absolutely everything and it’s no wonder most of the big tik tok creators don’t like her. She’ll be stalking this thread as we speak! 🤣🤣
Notice how a lot of uk tiktokers go out on nights out with each other and none of them have even looked in Alex’s direction cause she’s a nasty nasty cow😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5