Alex Belfield

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't he be done for that, too?
Isn't that fraud?

Interested to see what sentence he gets.
His fans seem very easily led, they seemed to believe he was in court suing the BBC and police when he was on trial for stalking since that's how he's been framing it this whole time. Even looking at the comments on Twitter this afternoon it looks like many are convinced the whole justice system is corrupt rather than he's guilty.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He's just released a video claiming to have spent £350,000 on "legal advice" - I'm not sure exactly what that means since he represented himself. What was all the money spent on? He's already begging people for more and they're already offering to give him some.

Reactions: 2
How comes he gets found guilty of stalking the four men but not the four women? Seems a bit 'off'.

I honestly don’t think he will survive this. I think he will kill himself. He was too invested financially and emotionally in the not guilty verdict. He will have nothing left and possibly face jail time. His big mist was not allowing himself to be represented in court, and not taking the stand. This is going to end very badly and soon. I hope he has some decent friends.

Reactions: 4
He’s always on holiday in America, so presumably that’s where a large portion of the money his silly fans send to him ends up going.

Such an odd one this guy, he does at times make valid points and calls out certain people and hypocrisys. But also on the other he clearly isn't stable and at times a fantasist

He's reporting his own trial and is doing so by missing out anything that makes him look bad, so the impression you have is purely because that's how he's painted it. Every news outlet doesn't care enough to go in depth with this, like most cases, they're just reporting the bare bones every other week, the main focus will be on the verdict and the sentence.

If someone sent you thousands of emails over a period of years and you were in a routine of deleting them, you'd only be able to present the ones you kept as evidence. What's able to be submitted as evidence is a different thing to what took place.
Very unlikely complete deletion of emails.
You may delete the item in your inbox/sent box.
Copies can be retrieved from say, BBC server archives, particularly for legal matters.

I haven’t really been following this case very closely. I became aware of Alex Belfield years ago when he’d do interviews with C-listers on his YouTube channel (Loose Women panelists etc). Imagine my shock a few years ago when I came across his channel again and found he was now something of a conspiratorial oddball, yelling about lockdowns.

However, reading about the case today, it seems that he is going to face a custodial sentence for… making videos on YouTube criticising Jeremy Vine. It is said that no physical stalking occurred but they he has been prosecuted for stalking.

That seems very… odd to me. Quite frankly, it seems to set quite a dangerous precedent for any of us who post about ‘celebs’/‘influencers’ on here.

Have I missed something?

Please excuse my ignorance about this topic - there might be something I’ve missed and I’ve no idea what the content of these videos is. It just seems very strange to me that you can go to jail for making videos commenting on the activities of someone in the public eye.

Reactions: 9
I haven’t really been following this case very closely. I became aware of Alex Belfield years ago when he’d do interviews with C-listers on his YouTube channel (Loose Women panelists etc). Imagine my shock a few years ago when I came across his channel again and found he was now something of a conspiratorial oddball, yelling about lockdowns.

However, reading about the case today, it seems that he is going to face a custodial sentence for… making videos on YouTube criticising Jeremy Vine. It is said that no physical stalking occurred but they he has been prosecuted for stalking.

That seems very… odd to me. Quite frankly, it seems to set quite a dangerous precedent for any of us who post about ‘celebs’/‘influencers’ on here.

Have I missed something?

Please excuse my ignorance about this topic - there might be something I’ve missed and I’ve no idea what the content of these videos is. It just seems very strange to me that you can go to jail for making videos commenting on the activities of someone in the public eye.
The charge involving Vine had an element of stalking by proxy (this can mean, say, getting third parties to do the harassment on the behalf of the stalker and it can also involve the stalker contacting other people that are connected to the victim) at various points. For instance, in one video, Belfield said: "If anybody has any private information on [name redacted] or Jeremy Vine, do send it to me and I’d like to out them, yeah. Anybody got their numbers for their family members or friends, maybe I could call them. See how they like it. Scum sucking pondlife. Carry on now. This is fun now. This is great…”

With regards to the other three victims that Belfield was found guilty of stalking: he posted an 18 minute video about Ben Hewis and Bernie Keith (real name Bernard Spedding), with their Twitter profile names posted on the video and a direct "I will hound you for the rest of your life" threat, while Philip Dehany kept various online accounts of the stalking that came from Belfield, such as this one. I hope that this helps! :)

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So he got donations to help pay legal fees but didn't employ a Solicitor or Barrister.
The 350 grand he got in donations would pay the court fees but he's saying its already spent?
What on??
And he makes approx 850 quid a month from his youtube channel. From ads??

Sentencing next month.

He's going down isn't he.

Reactions: 3
He’s literally always on holiday. He’s been on two three week long jaunts to Miami and Las Vegas in the last six months or so alone. The idiots sending him money to pay his legal fees are funding this lifestyle. Wake up!

He’s literally always on holiday. He’s been on two three week long jaunts to Miami and Las Vegas in the last six months or so alone. The idiots sending him money to pay his legal fees are funding this lifestyle. Wake up!

Looks to me like he will soon be going on another quite long holiday at her Majesty's pleasure.

Silly man.

Can't he be done for that, too?
Isn't that fraud?

Interested to see what sentence he gets.
He said in court he’s skint yet has said he’s used £350,000 in legal fees then represent himself one thing he hasn’t told anyone he already lost £25,000 in a defamation case brought to court by Jeremy Vine. That is still going on and to continue next year the reason he lost £25,000 was for non compliance

His fans seem very easily led, they seemed to believe he was in court suing the BBC and police when he was on trial for stalking since that's how he's been framing it this whole time. Even looking at the comments on Twitter this afternoon it looks like many are convinced the whole justice system is corrupt rather than he's guilty.
Usually by his die hard fans witch hunt, conspiracy etc

Also everyone should check this from 2016 Iain Lee posted on his YouTube a caller called Andy which is Alex Belfield Called Iain on TalkRadio over 72k views and has shocked a lot of people

40E30F5C-17F1-451B-A859-1D28C527E929.png

Still having his bank details in videos for the court updates on Day 16 there was a few during the trial he advertised the bank account in the video description

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I would say he could possibly latch onto right wing media in the states and make a career there, possibly he has tried to make connections there already

He's been going to Las Vegas literally once or twice a year for at least a decade. He's a man of no taste.

The funniest thing is on his first trip there after borders were first closed for the pandemic he was still telling his followers that he was against vaccines and would never have one despite needing to have one to have travelled there.