Alex Belfield

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex Bellfield back in court...

TL:dl - i listened at a fast playback speed because this guy is utterly annoying.

Alex Bellfield appeared in the high court over libelling the DC from Notts police.
He has issued an unreserved apology and paid her legal fees and substantial damages.
A full retraction and apology will be published on his social media accounts.

The maker of the video said AB is a fantasist and all the people who donated to AB should be refunded.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
More on the settlement...

Really don’t waste your time watching this.
It is 6 mins telling you what a settlement is and why you won’t know the details of this one.

Am getting fed up with these vloggers who make videos about nothing but tagging in cases of interest for the traffic.

Really don’t waste your time watching this.
It is 6 mins telling you what a settlement is and why you won’t know the details of this one.

Am getting fed up with these vloggers who make videos about nothing but tagging in cases of interest for the traffic.
Is it about nothing?

Oh...

I saw AB live at one of his voice of reason shows in 2021...actually met him and shook his hand, he came across as affable and dare I say it normal? He was genuine and polite in manner. I used to follow him on his YT channel through lockdown and found him entertaining. Was genuinely floored when all his behaviour came to light, actually disgusted is the term I'm looking for. I've not looked at him in the same way since.

It's all very shocking and I don't understand why he did what he did.

Reactions: 6