Alex Belfield

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen this video now this was posted on youtube because Alex Belfield hidden his legal costs video behind a paywall on his website so nobody can see unless you paid him a £1 per week.

And these doesn’t look right at all also if that was the cost breakdown why all squashed together and not listed like a list.

I think he’s done this quickly because of the backlash he’s had for turning comments off on his video on Sunday which there was backlash about money and then turn the comments off before deleted (as usual Alex loves to delete Videos himself).

I smell potential fraud as he said the money he got was to sue the BBC and Police and looking at that he hasn’t done it and used if that’s the fans money under possible The Fraud Act 2006

Anyway here is the video

Reactions: 3
He seems like a dodgy guy. He went to Florida and Las Vegas. He's certainly been making the most of those donations. He seemed to be going first class on those flights too. You gotta wonder where the money came from. Wasn't his channel demonetised months ago?

Reactions: 6
I never understood how he used to afford first class tickets to Florida and Las Vegas pre-2020 when his online following was relatively small and he seemed to be scraping a living doing interviews with nobodies to promote their panto or whatever, but he did... seemed to go once or twice a year from when I first became aware of him in maybe 2012 (I always thought it was his boyfriend paying for it all). He'd always be able to blag free tickets to show by claiming to be from the press, but his reviews were always "FIVE STARS!" plus a couple of hundred words uploaded to his website that nobody ever viewed. I know he made a few pounds through YouTube because he was uploading sometimes 20+ videos a day with buzzword titles, just three minute things with him ranting quickly over a photo, although it seemed obvious he was buying YouTube followers/views since they would always go up in very exact amounts, e.g. 500, 1000, 2500.

Reactions: 4
He’s gay?! I had no idea. He seemed like a really pervy/incel type straight bloke to me.

Reactions: 2
He seems like a dodgy guy. He went to Florida and Las Vegas. He's certainly been making the most of those donations. He seemed to be going first class on those flights too. You gotta wonder where the money came from. Wasn't his channel demonetised months ago?
It was back in February for all the Covid lies he was posting and other things was published in the Times Newspaper who he threat to sue for a few weeks but that stopped

Reactions: 1
He’s gay?! I had no idea. He seemed like a really pervy/incel type straight bloke to me.
I don't believe he is publicly, but if you read between the lines (and listen to reports from people who have seen him out and about in Mansfield and the surrounding area) it's fairly obvious he is and is probably deeply ashamed of it, not least because a lot of his fans would turn on him if they found out. The way he talks about women seems lifted from 1970s sitcoms, presumably because that's the only reference point he has on how straight men act, going on about "huge knockers" and other Carry On-style comments (it always feels very unnatural when he does this, like an actor playing a part, not a normal person). He seems like a hypocrite in many ways though, not just because he makes many videos where he rips apart gay men for simply existing, but also making videos where he's critical of covid vaccines yet he himself is fully vaccinated himself (he must have been to travel to and within the US when it was still a requirement),

The thing that I’m confused about and can’t find the answer to, maybe I’m looking in the wrong place but what was he actually convicted of? Was is the videos he made about Jeremy Vine and contacting his family members?
I mean I could see the thousands of emails being the issue but if I’m correct that was what he was found not guilty of. Or was he also constantly contacting JV?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying I think he shouldn’t have been found guilt. I haven’t a clue. And I can’t the man. Though I must admit, only occasionally watching his videos, the way he went on about the trial, asking for donations, talking about being a whistle blower, seeming so eager to have his day in court, I had no idea he was the one on trial.

Yeah I know that. But from the sounds of it, he wasn’t out in the bushes watching him so was it the videos that he made that are classed as stalking or was there more contact?
Online stalking. It was described in court as a 'relentless online stalking campaign'
I believe there were other victims too, not just JV.

Yeah I know that. But from the sounds of it, he wasn’t out in the bushes watching him so was it the videos that he made that are classed as stalking or was there more contact?
The Crown Prosecution Service describes stalking as:

Stalking is not legally defined but section 2A (3) of the PHA 1997 lists a number of examples of behaviours associated with stalking. The list is not an exhaustive one but gives an indication of the types of behaviour that may be displayed in a stalking offence. The listed behaviours are:
(a) following a person,
(b) contacting, or attempting to contact, a person by any means,
(c) publishing any statement or other material relating or purporting to relate to a person, or purporting to originate from a person,
(d) monitoring the use by a person of the internet, email or any other form of electronic communication,
(e) loitering in any place (whether public or private),
(f) interfering with any property in the possession of a person,
(g) watching or spying on a person.

I would think B and C were Belfield's main crimes. The police use the FOUR acronym to describe behaviour that's considered stalking, which seems to sum up Belfield's tweets and videos about certain people:

Fixated
Obsessive
Unwanted
Repeated

The Crown Prosecution Service describes stalking as:

Stalking is not legally defined but section 2A (3) of the PHA 1997 lists a number of examples of behaviours associated with stalking. The list is not an exhaustive one but gives an indication of the types of behaviour that may be displayed in a stalking offence. The listed behaviours are:
(a) following a person,
(b) contacting, or attempting to contact, a person by any means,
(c) publishing any statement or other material relating or purporting to relate to a person, or purporting to originate from a person,
(d) monitoring the use by a person of the internet, email or any other form of electronic communication,
(e) loitering in any place (whether public or private),
(f) interfering with any property in the possession of a person,
(g) watching or spying on a person.

I would think B and C were Belfield's main crimes. The police use the FOUR acronym to describe behaviour that's considered stalking, which seems to sum up Belfield's tweets and videos about certain people:

Fixated
Obsessive
Unwanted
Repeated
Thanks for the info 😊
So am I right in thinking in regards to C that it’s not that he made the videos, but more the number of videos? I mean I understand the contacting him/his family side of it but I thought talking about people in the public eye was fair game. Like with all the drama channels on YouTube or even sites like this one.

Thanks for the info 😊
So am I right in thinking in regards to C that it’s not that he made the videos, but more the number of videos? I mean I understand the contacting him/his family side of it but I thought talking about people in the public eye was fair game. Like with all the drama channels on YouTube or even sites like this one.
Also on some videos he said he would keep on hounding the "victim."
Threatening to never leave them alone.

Also looks like he bombarded them with emails.
Looks like some might have exaggerated the number received (I think those were the ones he wasn't found guilty of stalking) but seems he has been relentless and sent lots of them.

Interesting that it's stalking and not harassment.

Anyway, he's been found guilty.
Very interested to see what the sentence is.

Also on some videos he said he would keep on hounding the "victim."
Threatening to never leave them alone.

Also looks like he bombarded them with emails.
Looks like some might have exaggerated the number received (I think those were the ones he wasn't found guilty of stalking) but seems he has been relentless and sent lots of them.

Interesting that it's stalking and not harassment.

Anyway, he's been found guilty.
Very interested to see what the sentence is.
Yeah the one he did to Philip D of That Stagey Blog was very vile when that was online

Ah. Ok I can definitely see a difference there.

I think the threats to "hound" people forever were the key.

He presented himself as a journalist reporting on people but he went way too far.
Instead of just reporting on them via his media outlets, he harassed people and harangued them relentlessly via personal or work emails etc

Also seemed to encourage his followers to hound people on his behalf too.

I mean the interior decor of his house doesn't seem like a straight guys haha. I thought he may just be a bit artsy and eccentric at first, but over time it makes a bit more sense.