Aldi & Lidl #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I late to the party or are the “Suddenly” fragrances from Lidl new? I got the Femelle one the other day as it smelt like a perfume I’ve just run out of! For about £6 too, so good!
Femelle is supposed to be the dupe for Lancome La Vie Est Belle

Reactions: 3
Anyone tried the salt and pepper cashews?

AMAZING
Salt and black pepper or do they make a chinese salt and pepper cashew now? Not sure if I have had salt and pepper cashews from anywhere but M&S but the M&S ones are so nice I don’t buy them as I will eat the whole packet in one day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Am I late to the party or are the “Suddenly” fragrances from Lidl new? I got the Femelle one the other day as it smelt like a perfume I’ve just run out of! For about £6 too, so good!
Not new been around a long while! The Suddenly Madame Glamour is a dupe for Coco Mademoiselle.

Reactions: 2
Finally tried the nacho dip and I've got to be honest, I'm underwhelmed. Probably because you know when something is built up? Which is on me but it's not awful. Just not for me.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Aldi dog toys 🥺. The ingredients are squeaky!. The dog won't get a chance though as youngest child has claimed it.
20240614_215121.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I bought some of these after reading this thread!

Fruity spin is over, seems to be all bloke/football stuff now :(

Pah! What do I want with Lynx??

Had a spritz of Lidl Lovely perfume whilst shopping late tonight, it's very nice
I think Lovely is supposed to be a dupe for J'Adore? I have it and I really like it - it smells very clean