Aldi & Lidl #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Nixxs if you go on YouTube and put in Aldi perfumes, there's a lovely black lady doing a review.
The perfumes I got a few years ago were I think Je Suis Belle, E1 and the Floral Noir et Blanc. They don't last long but are nice enough.

Reactions: 2
@Nixxs if you go on YouTube and put in Aldi perfumes, there's a lovely black lady doing a review.
The perfumes I got a few years ago were I think Je Suis Belle, E1 and the Floral Noir et Blanc. They don't last long but are nice enough.
Thank you will take a look x

Are the garlic bread crisps supposed to be soft/bread like? My sister picked them up for me couple of weeks ago and only gave them to me yesterday so can’t work out if they’re supposed to be like that or they’ve gone stale. Still very nice either way and I’ll probably scoff the lot 😅

Are the garlic bread crisps supposed to be soft/bread like? My sister picked them up for me couple of weeks ago and only gave them to me yesterday so can’t work out if they’re supposed to be like that or they’ve gone stale. Still very nice either way and I’ll probably scoff the lot 😅
No. They’re crispy like regular crisps.
---
I saw it online somewhere but no date given
I’m a bit wary of using The hair dupes after my disaster with the Olaplex dupes.

I use Color Wow products usually so I’ll have a look but carefully check them for sulfates first.

Reactions: 3
No. They’re crispy like regular crisps.
---

I’m a bit wary of using The hair dupes after my disaster with the Olaplex dupes.

I use Color Wow products usually so I’ll have a look but carefully check them for sulfates first.
It's the dreamcoat I'm interested in. It really tames my hair.

I’ve got a small size Dream Coat I need to give it another try.
The technique is really important. Spray it liberally onto soaking wet hair, coat it all. Then blow dry each section straight, make sure you've pulled it straight, go over with straighteners if you need to. I've seen people say it doesn't work, then it turns out they've just sprayed a bit on to damp or dry hair. 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The technique is really important. Spray it liberally onto soaking wet hair, coat it all. Then blow dry each section straight, make sure you've pulled it straight, go over with straighteners if you need to. I've seen people say it doesn't work, then it turns out they've just sprayed a bit on to damp or dry hair. 😐
Thanks I’ve just ordered some, my hair gets really frizzy so can’t wait to try it 😊

Got these in Lidl, wife is Gluten Free so always on the lookout for stuff to try.
Strangely addictive little cornstarch cookies from Brazil, these are coconut flavour, they also had vanilla/milk ones which were tasty too, very nice with a coffee.
20230828_203538.jpg

Reactions: 12
I just tried one of the cheesecake brownie from Lidl's bakery. Looks like it had a 'When it's gone, it's gone' label so not sure how long they'll be around. It was alright but very soft/squidgy, to the point it felt underbaked 😅

I'm still heartily annoyed that they no longer do deliveries, given the only special buys nearby are the food.

They're very confident in their saving, aren't they??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Went in Aldi a couple of days ago and found chicken drum fillets 600 gms for £2.99 which looked very much like boneless thighs which we like so I bought a pack to see what they were like and must say they really are value for money, absolutely no waste. Made a Spanish chicken and rice dish for 4 and there was plenty of chicken in it and tasted good. Will buy some more for the freezer this week.

Reactions: 7
Went in Aldi a couple of days ago and found chicken drum fillets 600 gms for £2.99 which looked very much like boneless thighs which we like so I bought a pack to see what they were like and must say they really are value for money, absolutely no waste. Made a Spanish chicken and rice dish for 4 and there was plenty of chicken in it and tasted good. Will buy some more for the freezer this week.
Totally agree, we started getting them instead of thighs and there is a lot less bits you need to cut off!

Reactions: 2
Homepride pasta bake has been my go-to guilty pleasure/comfort food since I was a teenager and I’m 32. 😅

Can confirm the Aldi version is exactly the same, if anyone else is a fan! Add in lots of their grated mature cheddar. 😍

Reactions: 5