Aldi and Lidl #3 Before you ask, the name of the Whispering Angel dupe is Ventoux Rose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aldi has produced my new favourite snack, cheese and red onion hot cross bun. No fruit, just savoury goodness 😍

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve totally switched over to Aldi for our monthly shop. I’m in love with the protein oats!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else been struggling to find the Ventoux rose in Aldi? Last time I couldn't even find the sign for it on on the shelf and before that just found an odd bottle.

Reactions: 1
I bloody love Aldi and Lidl! I was watching that Perfect House, secret location on All 4 and one of the houses had a Lidl behind it which put the family off. I thought that’d be ideal! Put a gate in the fence and boom! fresh bakery everyday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I bloody love Aldi and Lidl! I was watching that Perfect House, secret location on All 4 and one of the houses had a Lidl behind it which put the family off. I thought that’d be ideal! Put a gate in the fence and boom! fresh bakery everyday
We live right next to a Lidl and it's GREAT 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has anyone else been struggling to find the Ventoux rose in Aldi? Last time I couldn't even find the sign for it on on the shelf and before that just found an odd bottle.
They aren’t selling it anymore, it had discontinued written on the sign a while ago. Hope it comes back!

Id not bother with the gate being that close to a Lidl bakery inevitably you’d not fit through it after living their for a while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When we used to visit an Aldi about ten miles away, I used to muse on buying a little house opposite if I won the lottery! It would be one of a few homes.
I'd get a beach hut & a fisherman's cottage at Dungeness. The other would be a tiny cottage with some land to look after rescue animals.

Back to reality. Have you noticed much in the way of price increases? I only go once a month so only notice the odd item. I do remember clearly when Choceur milk chocolate (heaven) was only 99p.

Reactions: 3

Back to reality. Have you noticed much in the way of price increases? I only go once a month so only notice the odd item. I do remember clearly when Choceur milk chocolate (heaven) was only 99p.
My weekly shop last year would have been around £65/70. We usually buy the same stuff and its now nearing £80

Im definitely trying to cut back a bit as thats just too much.

Reactions: 2
Found it last night. The labelling is slightly different , harder to read and I nearly walked away but it was there.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.