Aldi and Lidl #3 Before you ask, the name of the Whispering Angel dupe is Ventoux Rose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are these mini egg or creme egg size?
Slightly smaller than a Creme Egg I’d say, although I don’t like those so not totally sure! About 20g each egg, half shell (lengthways) filled with theeeee most delicious silky praline and other half hollow chocolate

• Heart
Reactions: 4
same!! I always buy a brownie and one other thing that I mix up. But always definitely a brownie. Yesterday I got a caramel doughnut and it was soooo good
I love their plain icing sugar jam doughnut. Brownie OMG😍 and I buy my MIL the Portuguese tarts.

Reactions: 3
I got this cast iron griddle pan and the matching blue skillet pan from Aldi and absolutely love them 😍 I can’t believe they are only £15. We have a le creuset cast iron too and it’s no different in quality to Aldi’s.

25A296AC-BDD2-42AE-B7D5-0BE6EECB7260.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Tried Lidl's deluxe raspberry and white chocolate cheesecake yesterday (apparently new) and it was alright but not quite as impressive as I'd hoped. It's like a film of raspberry jam on a vaguely vanilla base 😅
Think the other version was chocolate/salted caramel or Millionaire's which might have been better.

Reactions: 2
Just been in Lidl and once again the Chocolate Brownie tray was empty along with lots of the bakery shelves.
The rest of the shop was not that well stocked, plenty of large gaps everywhere and it is a large fairly newish shop and have not seen it this bad before. Thankfully the veg stock was good.

Just been in Lidl and once again the Chocolate Brownie tray was empty along with lots of the bakery shelves.
The rest of the shop was not that well stocked, plenty of large gaps everywhere and it is a large fairly newish shop and have not seen it this bad before. Thankfully the veg stock was good.
Our local one is always the same from late Wednesday-Thursday afternoon. Seems they clear the shelves for the new middle of Lidl tit but the deliveries never actually get there in time for Thursday opening

• Sad
Got the last leftover bag of the Swiss Week coconut macaroon bites and omg. I know what I'm buying next Alpine week

Panic buying is clearly starting again in my local store. The queues were more awful then they usually are and we don't have any self service checkouts.

They also always have large pallets being moved through the store which is horrible with the large number of people.

A victim of it's own success.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I don’t mean third bag tonight. That would be greedy.
I’ve been out eating Greek this evening and started on these when I got in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.