Aldi and Lidl #3 Before you ask, the name of the Whispering Angel dupe is Ventoux Rose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok for research purposes only ,I’m scoffing the Aldi sea salt and Chardonnay venegar hand cooked crisps and the Aldi kooliburra Pinot Grigio.
Both going down a treat 🥰🥰

Reactions: 11
Ok for research purposes only ,I’m scoffing the Aldi sea salt and Chardonnay venegar hand cooked crisps and the Aldi kooliburra Pinot Grigio.
Both going down a treat 🥰🥰
Thank you for your service 😂 I ate another bar of the salted pretzel chocolate just to check quality control.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Really enjoyed the Aldi No Beef burgers. I think the only complaint I could have is that I personally would prefer a slightly thinner patty as it's, I dunno how you describe this - stocky (?). But taste wise I think they're up there with Beyond Burgers.

Reactions: 3
My bf tried the Mcdonalds nuggets from Aldi yesterday and said they were really nice.

Reactions: 3
I wish Aldi did a share bag of the cheesy puffs. I have no intentions of sharing if they did 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are the Aldi Yankee-style candles anywhere near as good as the Jo Malone dupe ones?
I'm not very keen on their candles tbh, unless you put one in a small bathroom, they don't emit much scent. Now I'll rave all day and night about their diffusers cause they are incredible.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.