Aldi and Lidl #3 Before you ask, the name of the Whispering Angel dupe is Ventoux Rose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aldi have brioche bagels. I've had the worst morning ever so I'm gonna make myself a fancy brunch with them 😂

Reactions: 9
I got some honey and orange glazed parsnips ( frozen) . We had some a few weeks ago and they were good so I e got more for our Christmas dinner. I bought two tubs of mince pie ice cream ♥. Both from Lidl.

Reactions: 2
I picked these up today at Lidl. Theyre lovely, v boozy! They had different varieties.

Also got a Christmas muffin from the bakery, they have chocolate orange and speculoos.
I tried the dark chocolate Cream ones - they were quite nice. I want to get the Latte Machiatto ones (even though they're clearly intended to be gifts for other people) 😅

Has anyone seen these in Lidl at all? My SIL got them in Ireland and said they're lovely, but I don't know if they're available here?

Screenshot_20211207-214813_WhatsApp.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Not food or drink but I got the lacura oil infused shampoo and conditioner and it’s SO good! Smells amazing and my hair is super soft and shiny. I normally have a sensitive scalp but I’ve had no irritation at all with these.

Reactions: 3
The supersized Jo malone dupe candles have been released. If they are as bad as the majority of the scented diffusers it will be a waste of money. I’ve also found with cheaper candles that the wax used makes more of a smoky flame. I just don’t get the hype about these .

They're in atm. I'm currently hoarding 4 of the Salted Caramel. Don't rate the choccy but maybe just me. Don't walk run to Lidl
Thank you. I rarely go to Lidl as Aldi is closer to me, so would have to take a trip specially and wasn't going to bother unless I knew they had them. Will have a look tomorrow 😊

Anyone know if Lidl still have the perfumes in? I definitely can’t just look myself when I’m in town tomorrow😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.