Aldi and Lidl #2 so, how mochi do you want to try the mighty peas?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Managed to get Mochi! V unusual texture but the coconut ones (only ones available in store) were fab! And the whispering angel dupe is 🙌🏻 I have recommended it to so many friends and they're all so impressed!
Lovve this thread 🙌🏻😊
My Aldi never has the mochi, always an empty space in the freezer but I’ve been getting Little Moons delivered by Morrison’s and I love them! Yum yum

My husband I took our research very seriously and can confirm we think Aldis Fevertree lookalike Tonic is nicer with Gin than actual Fevertree and half the price.
I thought it was sweeter and so didn't like it as much but the price is good.

Dammit I forgot to get ice creams in Aldi last night

I usually buy mini magnum-alikes and the assorted selection with fake Fabs and Mini Milk included
Went yesterday and got the almond mini magnum, pack of 4 is 99p.😁

Last edited:
Stocked up on the Whispering Angel dupe , phew!

Not sure if anyone frequents the beauty gadget thread and is familiar with a NuFace , Aldi have a knock off version ,£25 I think .

Reactions: 3
Has anyone tried any of the new vegan/veggie stuff in Lidl this week? I've got no freezer space so I've only picked up the broccoli nuggets so far :D

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Has anyone tried any of the new vegan/veggie stuff in Lidl this week? I've got no freezer space so I've only picked up the broccoli nuggets so far :D
Not tried them (will do tomorrow) but bought the 3 tofu blocks, smoked, basil and soya sauce flavours and a block of Cauldron Tofu for £1.49 which was £2.10 in Asda. They have a September sell by date on them so if they are ok will get some more on Saturday. Don't eat ready made meals so did not buy any of the other stuff. Their vine tomatoes are so tasty so got a kilo of them but not happy with the pack of peppers I bought as 2 out of the 3 were not good. Courgettes on offer for 99p a kg instead of £1.99 so will have soup and something else with them over the week-end.

They are...but Nando’s are better IMO
We don't have Aldi peas in our branch or Nandos restaurant where I live but you can make them from here. Had them on a yellow ticket from M and S but were far too expensive even then for what they are.

Reactions: 4
To those of you who’ve had the Mighty Peas - are they like Nando’s Macho Peas?
I'll be honest, I tried the mighty peas and they were...ok? I'm not a big peas fan, but my partner loves peas normally and he absolutely hated them so now the other bag is going to be in our freezer until we die 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'll be honest, I tried the mighty peas and they were...ok? I'm not a big peas fan, but my partner loves peas normally and he absolutely hated them so now the other bag is going to be in our freezer until we die 😂
If they do indeed get discontinued, you might be sitting on a goldmine. Could sell it to the highest bidder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.