Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peekachu

Chatty Member
Aldi Anonymous:

Hi everyone, today I popped into Aldi just to pick up some salad and fruit as we’d run out.

Sadly all the salad and fruit was gone (lesson learned: don’t go to Aldi after 6pm!)

Still, I continued wandering around the aisles just in case something caught my eye.

I spent £50 and came out with a set of scales, a plant mister and a piñata.

I need help 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Yel

Chatty Member
Should have got more, I think I could have squeezed a couple more bags in the freezer! My local still doesn't have them :(

20210623_153608.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Very traditional

VIP Member
Who mentioned the white chocolate cookie crunch spread? Popped in to the Aldi by work today and bought some and it is amazing! Told myself I was going to make Oreo cupcakes and use it as the filling, currently sat eating it with a spoon so there will be no cupcakes 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Mamacita

VIP Member
Aldi Weekly food shop tomorrow and it is one of my highlights of the week (thanks to this thread) and I don't care if that sounds sad :ROFLMAO: . Also reading this thread is a bit like supermarket sweep where they give you a list of items you have to find....

Mighty peas
Mochi
Sweet peppers
pineapple serum.:ROFLMAO:
I'm reading this while eating a mango mochi, with the pineapple serum on my face, after my dinner which included the peas and had the sweet peppers for lunch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

coconochanel

VIP Member
Welcome to all things Aldi & Lidl, best buy, bad buys and everything in between. so far we have become obsessed with....

Chocolate pretzel bar😋
Mighty peas:love:
Rose wine
Dominoes knock off pizza and dip
sweets-percy pig dupes
Crisps
loads more but I cant remember
but we have a divide on the Mochi ice cream. :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 19

kev1974

VIP Member
Went to Aldi yesterday, and some lunatic woman was kicking off at the staff for not stocking Dolmio sauce 😂. Of all the things to get raged about! Aldi lady was firmly telling Dolmio Karen that they only had their own brand sauce and that this was the case for many of their lines. Don’t think the customer can have been to Aldi much before. Hopefully she fecked off to Sainsbury’s which is right across the road.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

coconochanel

VIP Member
Can I just say I cant wait for the food suggestions on here at Christmas. :giggle:

I don't like ALDI, I find the staff rude and I don't like being hurried along at the check out. I also find the food to be of low quality too, especially the fruit and vegetables.
I actually prefer being quick at the till. I popped in Asda the other day and had to wait 10 minutes at the checkout god I didn't half miss Aldi's.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion. Just got round to eating the Mighty Peas which were lost in the back of the freezer. They were rank 🤮 I was so looking forward to them too. However, the 3 fish roast and skin on fries were delicious 😋
*reports post for abusive language* 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17