Aldi and Lidl #2 so, how mochi do you want to try the mighty peas?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Popped in Lidl today for some milk and got myself a can of bourbon whisky and coke for £1.29 and it is lovely.

Reactions: 4
I wish Lidl still did the 100% multivitamin juice in the big cartons. They only sell it in the lunchbox sized cartons these days and the juice drink version has sugar and sweeteners in so not something I'd want to drink in the mornings. Tesco do a 100% tropical juice in the fridge section but it doesn't hit the same 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I wish Lidl still did the 100% multivitamin juice in the big cartons. They only sell it in the lunchbox sized cartons these days and the juice drink version has sugar and sweeteners in so not something I'd want to drink in the mornings. Tesco do a 100% tropical juice in the fridge section but it doesn't hit the same 😭
We are addicted to that stuff in this house! But it is quite annoying to have to drink it out of a tiny lunchbox carton :rolleyes: I haven't seen the proper carton for a long time now.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Those who have bought the Vitamin C hot cloth cleanser, does yours smell really sweet? I purposefully didn’t buy the pineapple version as I got the pineapple serum before and I’m not keen on the scent. Got the Vit C one home and used it and it smells like pineapples! Looking on the back it says it has thyme oil in so I’d have expected a herby smell if anything but it smells just like my pineapple serum!

Did I get a dud? Has mine got the wrong product in?

Edit - this is Aldi

Those who have bought the Vitamin C hot cloth cleanser, does yours smell really sweet? I purposefully didn’t buy the pineapple version as I got the pineapple serum before and I’m not keen on the scent. Got the Vit C one home and used it and it smells like pineapples! Looking on the back it says it has thyme oil in so I’d have expected a herby smell if anything but it smells just like my pineapple serum!

Did I get a dud? Has mine got the wrong product in?

Edit - this is Aldi

Yes it does smell very sweet. I don’t like it all.

I prefer the green one is just like liz earle One

I'm visiting a friend at the other end of the country and we've just been to her Aldi (oh the excitement 🤣). Finally got the mochi which was amazing and I've got the tortilla chips that have totally disappeared from mine!
20210731_175915.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 5
We bought some blue slate chippings for the garden earlier, way cheaper than b&q and seem fine quality.
Also had the raspberry and white chocolate cookies, from the crumpet/pitta bread section. Really nice.
My kids really liked the salmon Wellington this evening too.

Reactions: 2
I'm visiting a friend at the other end of the country and we've just been to her Aldi (oh the excitement 🤣). Finally got the mochi which was amazing and I've got the tortilla chips that have totally disappeared from mine!View attachment 689881
No sign of the tortilla chips in my local store this morning either and no label. I think they must be discontinued 😢

I couldn't find any gyoza in my Lidl. They still had oodles and oodles of things left over from greek week though! Still some from the Spanish week so picked up some more bits.

Managed to get Mochi! V unusual texture but the coconut ones (only ones available in store) were fab! And the whispering angel dupe is 🙌🏻 I have recommended it to so many friends and they're all so impressed!
Lovve this thread 🙌🏻😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I came on here to rave about the chocolate and black forest tart but it's been 5 minutes since I ate a slice and there is a bit of an aftertaste to it that isn't really that pleasant. For the price, it's fine but I wouldn't buy it again.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.