Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I can't see him being like that, he adores his neices and nephews, he's even great with david cuddy kids, I'm finding this hard to belive, even the way he treats the kids from little blue heros
Yeah to be honest I don’t believe it, maybe he’s not allowed to see a child but even the other day he said about sharing his birthday with his niece and she was the best present the day she was born!!

Reactions: 7

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Alan was saying the hotel he booked for the show cancelled cause there was another podcast booked that week, and how he didn’t see a problem with two different podcast shows the same week. He mentioned a few things that his show wasn’t about mindfulness and he doesn’t have a big manager. Just seems a bit dramatic about it all.
OMG, how childish. That’s business Alan. Don’t take it personally 🤣
---
Question: How many live podcast shows do you need to sell to buy a BRB modular home?

Answer: Fucking loads by the looks of it.

I got tickets for his 1st show as I really like his podcasts, it’s funny though cos he swore blind he would only do the one show this year!! I wonder is Brenda encouraging him to do a London show??
I wouldn’t pay much attention to anything he says…this is the guy that doesn’t drink but yet brought out his own gin and seems to go out drinking...bizzare.

This anxious bullshit is exactly that….bullshit. It’s to make himself look vulnerable. To lure people in to feel sorry for him. All the Huns do it … they’re all so ‘overwhelmed’…

Last edited:

Leasha

I think it's been brilliant! Have enjoyed all the crack & banter! Feck it there's enough "travel" peeps there if it's the sell me the perfect reel posts you want. Have had a mighty laugh the last few days!
Exactly and it's been great for Alan, I'm sure his engagement is through the roof. Take this thread for example; it hasn't seen as many replies in such a short space of time ever!!!

I’m loving the 3 of them!! Donal is very funny but he’d wear thin after a while 😂 I’m howling at the blooper of them Irish dancing in the cabin this morning!
This was hilarious, poor Alan went FLYING! Lucky he didn't hurt himself cos those cabins aren't big!

• Haha

nothanks91

VIP Member
If €66 is all he has to pay for in an all inclusive 7 day cruise for free!! I think he’s going ok. Don’t understand why bloggers are so mane, same with Rachel gorry and Queeran corrigan

• Haha
  • Angry

Leasha

His latest Q&A

How is he still a thing when he hasn't appeared on stories nearly at all this year.

He really clings onto people, first Kieran, then David, now Cowboy and Garron. I actually think they've lost credibility since teaming up with Alan. He is insta famous for the exact reason he became famous, from dissing the insta huns.

I don't get how this is in any way sustainable, in job terms.

He said he hasn't time to date, but in all honesty, what has he been doing all year?

Swordshead

That was the oddest line up of 'influencers' I've ever seen. Even they didn't seem to know what was going on lol.
I like Alan but I'm struggling with this brand. They all looked freezing. Nobody wants a short fleece with a long string dangling. If you're female and wearing a fleece, it needs to cover your arse and be warm. End of. I don't own or want to own a cropped fleece. They're all practical, comfortable and warm 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Also whoever that Dublin lad is, hiking around on his own comes across like a right weirdo too. Saw him on Tik Tok and instantly didn't like him. Bizarre the whole weekend 😳🙈

He comes across as a decent human, if not a bit attention seeking at times. There are far worse Influenzas out there.

He certainly didn't deserve to be fleeced if that's what happened but has shown character and strength to plow on. Hasn't he had a few agency changes - wonder if it's something there?

brandambassador

VIP Member
But it’s all mad like I’m no more likely to buy fleeces now just cos I saw them doing a lidl version of Recruits all weekend….

• Haha

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
It's so cringey the way he keeps begging for votes for those crappy gossie "awards". I'm sure there's others at it too but if you have to beg daily for votes are you actually winning because you deserve to? And winning one of these anyway seems just embarrassing for a fella who started out slating that whole world of influencers🙄

SofaSam

Can you just imagine having the misfortune to book a couple of nights away there and be stuck with a crowd of these “influencers” prancing around admiring each other…. I’d be checking out early and looking for my money back.

Leasha

Ireland West sending them on a PR trip hoping for a repeat of the cruise.... FAIL FULL STOP

What is the deal with Donegal Daddy? I don't find him interesting or funny. I don't get why he's being signed up to the agency. Jobs like this, don't make sense, surely he'd be better going on a family holiday than looking 2 Gay men holidaying?