Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leasha

Ireland West sending them on a PR trip hoping for a repeat of the cruise.... FAIL FULL STOP

What is the deal with Donegal Daddy? I don't find him interesting or funny. I don't get why he's being signed up to the agency. Jobs like this, don't make sense, surely he'd be better going on a family holiday than looking 2 Gay men holidaying?

Reactions: 7
Kieran O’Malley gives me the heebie jeebies, he’s so full of himself and fond of himself, just ick.

Pajo then with his little weasel-y face givin out shit about people coming at him about things. Ya know Pajo you have to take the rough with the smooth in the old Insta business. Not everyone will be lickin your arse. A thoroughly unlikeable person behind it all I’d say…moody so and so. He was amusing when he started way back but it was just all a means to an end…the end being northern hemisphere…well I suppose the fleeces were all made in the northern hemisphere…cos China is in northern hemisphere isn’t it?

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
And the passive aggressive way he came on saying how it was a pleasure to work with venues and people who "get it" (his podcast and "the craic").why does everyone have to "get it"? He seems angry at those of us who wouldn't darken the doors of those venues for his show and more like it, but like why should we? Very entitled behaviour. That's what I got from it anyway. I don't know half the people he has lined up🤷‍♀️
It’s all very niche. Not many people know the line up…why would you go to see a bunch of Huns you don’t know. Brenda and Julie are complete trash bags. The rest of the line up aren’t even remotely interesting or entertaining.

Alan’s other issue is his follower numbers. 3,500 new followers in the last 30 days. Looks like Al has had the credit card out 💳.

Then he pulls the anxiousness card. We’ve heard it so many times…usually when there’s something to flog. It’s well past its sell by date.

Next up it’ll be what car is he going to drive to these gigs? And which menswear shop is going to deck him out head to toe? And Alan the cute hoor will have his altar boy act on. It’s just boring and repetitive at this stage

• Heart

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
@NoMoreSpotlight this made me lol 🤣🤣🤣 and if you’ve had to drink the pre-colonoscopy medicine, you’ll know it’s no craic (but you’ll feel cleansed afterward) 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve unfortunately had to drink it too many times and the sore hole from the non-stop lava emissions is still more enjoyable than either Alan Clarke or Carl’s videos 😂😂😂
I see Laura’s Views creepy mate Baz is giving out about Alan in his stories and I’m here for it!

• Haha
  • Wow

C1O2

Chatty Member
Alan only went and bought himself a 222 Land Rover Defender. A beautiful jeep no doubt about it but this is the same Alan who'll cry poor mouth for sympathy....
How can he cry poor mouth is right ! Even the fuel for that would break most people. Pick a lane and stick to it Alan. If he went and got an ordinary everyday car people would believe the poor mouth craic but Jesus

Madcatter

So does Alan have to drive 4 hours each way to Collect Garron? Does Garron not drive or what. That’s mental in this weather like 8 hours of driving. Just get the train or something
Where did you get that he drove 4 hours to pick him up? He said he was in Ballina picking him up. Ballina is approx 40 minutes from Castlebar where Alan lives. Also there are no direct trains between Ballina and Cork. He would either have to get train/bus to Dublin and then Cork train or bus to Galway and then train/bus to Cork. Journeys that would take between 7 and 10 hours.

Hunzosrus

Have to admit I'm loving their posts! Feck it it's not like I'm booking one so zero interest in the everything is wow reels!
This!! I don't believe you have to praise everything, just because you're getting it for free. I'd much rather see a real review, because if you believed everything about the fully positive ones and then went to book it yourself, your expectations could be too high.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Maybe because the gin sold he's thinking selling a few bits is a nice nixer to make a few quid. Seems like everyone on Instagram is selling something these days. The price of that Ella and jo stuff 😬
The Ella and Jo stuff is ridiculous. I picked up a jar of it the other day…€40. I put it back down. Its a little known brand by two unknown make up people who swim in the sea and have notions of celebrity. I’d rather spend my €€€ on other more estabilised and luxurious brands like Voya etc

Reactions: 6

Alucia

VIP Member
Yes I know, Cuddy can be a little Penis minded at times, but he speaks regularly about his wife and his admiration for her raising the kids. And young fellas might learn a thing or two from him when he speaks about work ethic, how things don't just turn up in your lap, you work hard for them.
As a woman watching him I couldn't, he was just like a horn dog and turned every conversation back to sex. Even his brothers used to be sick of him and his innuendos. As I say each to their own but he wasn't for me back a few years ago, maybe he has mellowed but I haven't followed him for a long time.
When Alan tries to talk about getting women into bed I actually vomit in my mouth 🤣

• Haha

C1O2

Chatty Member
This is someone TROLLING us there's no a chance in he'll this is true!!!... Kookie is Alan's baby!!!
I can’t remember what podcast it was but he did speak that he’d love to have kids eventually so I highly doubt he has one. It’s pure trolling and as bad as he is I would bet €100 he wouldn’t turn his back just by the way he treats his nieces, nephews and how he interacts with David Cuddy’s children. Poor Alan probably is a reformed virgin at this stage 🤣

• Heart

Siobs

VIP Member
The carry on of them on the cruise you would swear they never had been out for dinner before or used cutlery. Surprised they weren’t in more trouble with the childish messing. Imagine paying good money to go on a cruise and you had fools running around like that. We all like having the craic but Jesus have some consideration for others

nothanks91

VIP Member
Imagine paying to go see him talk, he’s so dry and fake, the fake laugh goes through me . I can see him and corrigan dating

• Haha

Leasha

Answer me, who is his target audience?? I thought he said his audience is manly women in their 30s??

So I can kinda see why he has Garron, he's universal and Julie and Brenda as I'd imagine they'd have the same demographic.

Stephen Cowboy Kelly would be more lad orientated with his "creeeeeammmy pints" as Alan says (hes never had a feed of pints in his life, too mean and afraid to let his hair down) but Stephen is a good stand up comedian so he'll be able to change up his set for the ladies but I can't figure out why he has Cuddy as a special guest. Cuddy, only last night, said when him and Alan were doing more lives he got more women followers from it and they took offence to everything he said.

So his content for the next 6 weeks will be him selling these shows...The market is saturated with these influencers thinking people are interested in watching them talk shite for maximum hour and a half. Paying top dollar to lines their pockets. No thanks. Will stick to my free podcasts on Spotify.
Yes, that's the content for the next 6 weeks. Plug after plug and then it'll be how nervous and anxious he is about it, yet he organised them so I call bullshit on that one.