Alan Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he landed randomly into the insta world. And it has taken off. He has a bit of craic about him. But this podcast has made me dislike him. Alot of people never liked the 'Galway player' persona. And all of a sudden the 'Galway player' is all about Alan Clarke. I liked the humble Alan alot more 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I think he landed randomly into the insta world. And it has taken off. He has a bit of craic about him. But this podcast has made me dislike him. Alot of people never liked the 'Galway player' persona. And all of a sudden the 'Galway player' is all about Alan Clarke. I liked the humble Alan alot more 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Its not that long ago he said he wouldn't do a podcast he wouldn't be comfortable doing it

Reactions: 2
He has turned into everything he made out he would never be.

I cannot stand him anymore..
selling gin that's just been repackaged now a podcast, trips to Galway free. i agree with above hes the new Kieran Corrigan and there's nothing good out of that

only heard a clip of the podcast where he thought the only dating apps were tinder&grinder .. is he gay? not that it matters but no straight guy would go straight to grinder as an app

Reactions: 7
Ohh my gawd where has this thread been!!

Totally thought he was a bit of craic at the start, his videos were hilarious.
Then the pulling this piss of the insta huns yeah okay whatever funny enough.

All just to gather followers for his big news. I felt completely fooled by him!

Was completely discusted to see he was releasing "Gin" after saying on numerous times he "dosnt drink himself, yano".

SO like your clearly not passionate about the olde Gin Alan, just a money spinner for you there to cash in on your followers that you gathered by pulling the piss influenzas doing exactly that!!

A complete snake in the grass!

Icing on the absolute cake to partner up with the Galway Player.
Completely loathed by all. How Hanley's have any connection to him is beyond me.

Two absolute chancers, soooooo hope people are wise to their bull!

Reactions: 8
Does he not even drink?? That’s mad and him with the gin launched. Fraudster!
Used to like him but gone off him and unfollowed. Sad when they go this way!

Reactions: 1
Unfollowed too. He was funny for a couple of weeks but that was all. Anyone try the gin ?

Reactions: 1
id say it was an exact replica of the ballina one. but i didnt try it. he gives me a creepy vibe & the notions of him 😴😴

who the fu*k is buying this dweeb a coffee.. he can more than afford it, with his big sell out of gin must have been a massive profit if hes on about doing more but bigger... hes a donkey and not in the least bit funny any more

Reactions: 4
Listened to the pod cast there. Jesus, their reaction to thaw phone call was a bit OTT? shook like? She is his friend like. I just found it a bit odd.

Listened to the pod cast there. Jesus, their reaction to thaw phone call was a bit OTT? shook like? She is his friend like. I just found it a bit odd.
i wont listen to it. bad enough flicking through the radio and hear him some days not willingly going to do it 😂

Reactions: 2
im presuming that Knock airport have sent them on this trip as a gift / collab.

kinda disgusted with them.. used to always fly through there if i had the option, takes me same time on the road to get to Dublin or knock. but supporting a smaller airport main advantage was not walking miles to the gate price difference roughly same. never minded supporting the development fee until now and i see these swanning off and their sponsorship..

anyway i fly this week and again in 3 weeks both flights before id be out from knock but Alan Clarke has sent me to dublin! and will do in the future

im presuming that Knock airport have sent them on this trip as a gift / collab.

kinda disgusted with them.. used to always fly through there if i had the option, takes me same time on the road to get to Dublin or knock. but supporting a smaller airport main advantage was not walking miles to the gate price difference roughly same. never minded supporting the development fee until now and i see these swanning off and their sponsorship..

anyway i fly this week and again in 3 weeks both flights before id be out from knock but Alan Clarke has sent me to dublin! and will do in the future
Bit drastic? Give me convenience any day. They are sponsors of his podcast so it's not surprising.

Reactions: 9
Are they in a relationship Alan Clarke and Kieran Galway player? I had heard that Kieran is super camp but wasn’t sure if they were gay

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Bit drastic? Give me convenience any day. They are sponsors of his podcast so it's not surprising.
not really same time to get to both. more time options from Dublin. really only supported because when i lived west it was handy

I liked him too at the start, but as someone said previously he is turning into the insta huns he took the piss out of originally.

I used to work with him many moons ago. He was a complete weirdo back then, came across sound but once you got to know him!!!

Reactions: 6