Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OA1

Chatty Member
I can’t remember what podcast it was but he did speak that he’d love to have kids eventually so I highly doubt he has one. It’s pure trolling and as bad as he is I would bet €100 he wouldn’t turn his back just by the way he treats his nieces, nephews and how he interacts with David Cuddy’s children. Poor Alan probably is a reformed virgin at this stage 🤣
I don't know if it's true or not as I'm not from his area but I know of a man who has zero to do with his biological child, she's a cousin. He Got an order for a DNA test when the baby was born, any communication is done through courts and solicitors, he's since moved abroad, his biological child is now 11 and apart from maintenance being paid by court orders he hasn't a thing to do with the child,has never laid eyes and the child, not one xmas , birthday gift etc, he has children from a previous relationships and started a relationship with a new lady when he moved abroad and she has 2 kids and he idolises them! His social media is public so the odd time I look at it it's constant about his "4 kids" completely blanked his 5th child . And if we think about it I'm sure some of us on here can think of similar situations where men have nothing to do with their children. I used to like Alan until I experienced the nasty side of him

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
I wouldn’t dream of buying an Emma mattress. I’d be too afraid they’d sell me something that has already been trialed for 200 nights.
According to google, they give them away to charities like Red Cross and Debra. (Notably no Homeless charitys as anyone who has had the misfortune of sleeping rough knows its STILL more comfortable than an EMMA mattress!)

memyselfi

VIP Member
I don’t know. Are they a ‘property’. Bricks and mortar? To me, they are a souped up mobile home (no offense intended) and the banks don’t mortgage mobile homes because they’re not considered a ‘home’. In the same way that you don’t pay the property tax on them because they’re not considered a ‘property’.
Banks don’t mortgage them if built off site it’s to do with insurances.

I know Alan Clarke personally. He's not a bad lad at all. I know he comes across as weird or odd but he's just socially awkward would be how I would describe him. He's the type of person that would drop everything to help anyone out. As for him gay/straight... he's straight.. had a long term girlfriend a while back... few girls after... but Alan just is very self conscious and not confident at all. He's a good guy with personal issues that's all.
I've been lucky enough to meet him and made a TIT out of myself but he was so nice and he's taller than I thought