Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Of course banks mortgage them, how do you think people are buying them?
I don’t know. Are they a ‘property’. Bricks and mortar? To me, they are a souped up mobile home (no offense intended) and the banks don’t mortgage mobile homes because they’re not considered a ‘home’. In the same way that you don’t pay the property tax on them because they’re not considered a ‘property’.

bangers

How does someone driving a van do it then?? Or a lorry??

I find Cuddy has the utmost respect for his wife actually. Its just his humour.
In a truck you will see the driver look out their side or on the passenger side they will use the wing mirror as they have 3 of them to try and cover as many areas as possible but it is not guaranteed.
IMG_8651.jpeg

90% of new builds are heated with Air to Water systems now. Being so highly insulated, an A2 house actually need very little heating.
Our House I'd double A rated now our house we rarely but our heat above 10 degree, we have it cladded, trippple insulation windows. Solar panels for boiling water any hour of the day,

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
She has terminal cancer as far I a know I send to be corrected
Found a tattle thread on her and it mentions cancer in 2020. I haven't read the whole thread but thankfully it doesn't seem to be a current diagnosis.

I don't know anything about her but baffled by the holiday. I wonder did the other guests get the same?

Alucia

VIP Member
When are the tickets going on sale in Cork, why are they so slow doing it if the show is the18th of this month?

twobabies

Yeah I think that's what I was surprised about the minute she didn't make the team she was gone again. But again she's very lucky with how well known she is and the sponsorships she's getting. I'm from near the area I would have known of her years and years ago back in school but only come across her again in the last year or so. QUOTE="Spoofersthelotofthem, post: 16173516, member: 342466"]
Re Sarah Rowe, not to derail but I found it interesting the way she moved back here to play with Bohs with the obvious goal of getting into the World Cup squad and fecked off back to Australia as soon as the squad was announced and she wasn't in.

She seems well respected. I find her confidence levels to move between groups impressive.
[/QUOTE]

jenn00

He might be better if he focused on putting together shows like he is now with up and coming talent more of agent or Louis Walsh type in the background.

What’s the purpose of the hats and travel mugs? Why would anyone want to buy that garbage?
Maybe because the gin sold he's thinking selling a few bits is a nice nixer to make a few quid. Seems like everyone on Instagram is selling something these days. The price of that Ella and jo stuff 😬