Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Any thread on Hayley Coleman … another one in that click all hanging out of eachother and like shit to a blanket around the Galway races. Acts so sweet but is far from it. Desperate for the likes and Insta fame like them all.

I think she has a thread on here already

Reactions: 1

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
For someone that's always crying the "anxiety" card, he sure doesn't mind putting his life out there on Instagram and talking about all on his podcast.
What’s he saying on the podcast. I couldn’t be arsed giving him that much of my time 🤣

Leasha

Another good podcast with Donal Byrne.

Unsure about what Alan thought of the two girls live podcast last night in Cork.

I thought his screenshot of a followers message a little dickish. Don't comments and interactions all count for his engagement figures that he holds so precious. Not to mention copying Cuddy's funny % facts.

Leasha

Alan's tickets didn't sell in minutes like he said. I bet he used Julie and Brenda to get a feel for the podcast show so it was win win for all parties. The Castlebar show has 2000 seats @ €40 a head. 80k for one show and how many more is he doing? I don't get the attraction to these type shows or Alan for that matter 🤣
Tickets were €30 no? Then take out overheads but surely there's no massive overheads with a "podcast" sure most of his special guests are from Mayo!

A sense of desperation with all the buses??

Hunzosrus

See his cuz Mammy Banter has cancelled on him. Will he drag Garron or 3 bucks lads out again as he certainly hasn't the ability to fill the time.
That's the replacement... Not a fan of theirs, but I am of Mammy Banter, so it would be a big step down in my eyes. I'm sure lots will disagree though.

I have been to one of his shows in the past, and it was actually a great night. He reminds me of some bands - much better doing a live show than when listening to them on the radio, etc.

Attachments

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Is there a thread for Donegal Daddy ? His wife has started posting..another one tagging along like Borna Corrigan.

Donegal daddy, I like most of his content, he talk about mental health, his diagnosis of ADHD, diet he's does a bit of everything, he's a stay a home dad to his girls, champion soup maker!!!....

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I got tickets for his 1st show as I really like his podcasts, it’s funny though cos he swore blind he would only do the one show this year!! I wonder is Brenda encouraging him to do a London show??

Leasha

I thought he said Castlebar is sold out????? Tickets are still available on Ticketmaster?

I wouldn’t dream of buying an Emma mattress. I’d be too afraid they’d sell me something that has already been trialed for 200 nights.
They come rolled up and vacuum packed in a box if you see them in the shops. I don't know how you'd do that to one that was already opened.