Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twobabies

Sorry so off topic but does anyone know if Sarah Rowe has a tread on here? I'm just wondering about her in general is she as nice as she tries to portray on insta!

whocarez

VIP Member
What is the story with that Duffy family they seem to be taking over Ballina? I'm hearing about them all the time
Iv been asking the same since I was sent the video I posted.
It appears he's using his councillor status for personal gain for himself & his family! It's been said he never publicly acknowledged the coffee shop as his family's & he may have his own financial interest in it!

Iv heard more but there is meant to be more than one news outlet interested in looking up his venture's.

mrscoco

Dave Cuddy said on his story he was invited but has too much going on with work and home life and didn’t want to feck off and leave Vicki to deal with everything and the 3 kids for the weekend. They’re expecting #4. He’s a real family man so fair play to him for ducking the event out for those reasons.

Did he announce that news? I've had my suspicions for ages!

C1O2

Chatty Member
I do feel sorry for Alan, I really hope he doesn’t get associated with Julie. I always thought he was very wholesome and tried to steer the right path following the loss of his brother. I see him going down the instahun route that he mocked and ‘made’ him. I’m so conflicted
I never knew he lost his brother I thought it was his cousin who he was close to ? I do like him too. I think he’s a little lost in himself.

Andipop20

What’s the craic in the gorry reel? Brief synopsis please. Tia. X
---
Or what page on her thread would I find it?

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for Alan, I really hope he doesn’t get associated with Julie. I always thought he was very wholesome and tried to steer the right path following the loss of his brother. I see him going down the instahun route that he mocked and ‘made’ him. I’m so conflicted
What happened his brother