Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
It's so cringey the way he keeps begging for votes for those crappy gossie "awards". I'm sure there's others at it too but if you have to beg daily for votes are you actually winning because you deserve to? And winning one of these anyway seems just embarrassing for a fella who started out slating that whole world of influencers🙄
Exactly, he plays us down but yet begging for votes. Anyone watch the live with BRB last night. Something shifty going on there for sure.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
He does all the ‘how ya is that the weather love, it’s a bit hot now love, thanks love, see ya love’ videos that people keeping sharing but are about as funny as drinking the pre-colonoscopy medication
@NoMoreSpotlight this made me lol 🤣🤣🤣 and if you’ve had to drink the pre-colonoscopy medicine, you’ll know it’s no craic (but you’ll feel cleansed afterward) 🤣🤣🤣

Andipop20

Listened to the pod cast there. Jesus, their reaction to thaw phone call was a bit OTT? shook like? She is his friend like. I just found it a bit odd.

Alucia

VIP Member
He is still keeping it going :eek: very insensitive comment just for shite content.

Hunzosrus

Ah cool, thanks!!

Did you go to the after party too?
No, I don't think there was an official after party for this one, it was in Sligo. I could be wrong, but either way I gave it a miss anyway. The Castlebar ones were meant to be great craic though.

Ailte

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for Alan, I really hope he doesn’t get associated with Julie. I always thought he was very wholesome and tried to steer the right path following the loss of his brother. I see him going down the instahun route that he mocked and ‘made’ him. I’m so conflicted
He’s just looking to make a quick fortune like the rest of unless chancers. I have no sympathy for him, it’s the path he chose!

Leasha

Has anyone listened to the pod with Eric Roberts yet? I haven't but interested to listen to see does he lick his hole or as Alan says EVERY pod "I'm not trying to blow smoke up your ass" when that's 100% what he's doing.

From his posts around the time his live pod in Donegal got canceled and Eric was a guest on the pod that took his booking he didn't sound best pleased and in his pod with Donegal Dad last week he spoke about "his good friend" Eric and how he's "doing very well for himself" you just didn't feel any sincerity in his voice, like he's jealous of the fame and opportunities Eric has got over him.

OA1

Chatty Member
I actually like how he advertises and does sponsored content, he makes it like an ad. He doesn't try and sneakily get it in he is very open about what is an ad.
Oh for sure he's very good at promoting and pitching, but isn't his background in marketing anyway? So that's that would put him on another level compared to other 'influencers'
At the phrase goes...he could sell ice to the Eskimos..

My dog max

VIP Member
No, he has 10k followers so one can be started for him. His wife always posted he just seems to be reposting her stuff now. I see he's joined Mandys agency like Alan... Poor child will be busy learning her lines now
Has he not 45k followers?

Leasha

I do think the houses look great and it’s a good option but personally I’m always wary of something that sounds too good to be true. I presume they are heating via electric heating which is a major no for me.
90% of new builds are heated with Air to Water systems now. Being so highly insulated, an A2 house actually need very little heating.

Are they in a relationship Alan Clarke and Kieran Galway player? I had heard that Kieran is super camp but wasn’t sure if they were gay

Keiran is in a relationship with a woman, i thought that my sistr lnows him working in bars and said the "galway player" personality and Keiran as a person is a gentleman