Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leasha

He wasn't happy with this person 🥴

View attachment 2461345
---
The Cork show is very slow to sell it's tickets.

View attachment 2461351
Alan can be very very rude. As we seen just a couple weeks ago when he ridiculed a follower for messaging him instead of just answering the Yes or No polI, I think it was over the whole arm around the headrest thing?

Anyways, it was rude and unnecessary. Cuddy might get away with that, but Alan can't because he plays the nice guy and the wee socially awkward lad, when he does this it isn't funny like when Cuddy does it, it's just dickish.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Hunzosrus

Just after realising that LOADS of other influencers and personalities are there too..... Alan and Donal have completely overshadowed them! G'wan Mayo!
I only noticed that last night too... Those sisters, Cherry Stone and Cherry Sue are there - one of them is only famous for constantly popping out kids and bringing them to Lapland. The lads have definitely made the cruise look far better than those pair have.

Swordshead

Everything about the Gossie's is just cringe. I kinda liked Alan but major ick after how he's gone on about it. The lil tinchy star award is like arriving home to your mammy after winning the egg n spoon race at your school sports day 🥴

• Haha

OA1

Chatty Member
There is no doubt he has a brilliant work ethics, he looks like a hard worker, but whatever happened with northern hemisphere, I'd be upset if my life savings disappeared, too as he said he has borrowed for the car, but I wouldn't begrudge him a nice car heaven knows he spends enough time on the roads he.might as well be comfortable 😉
Yes indeed I'd say he works flat out and obviously very good at marketing etc but bringing out products that he has little experience in , may not work out well for him or anyone else. The cookie gin , I don't think I heard him mention or drink gin much any time before launching it. Similar with northern hemisphere, regarding launching the ladies range, I mean I doubt he had any experience in ladies clothing previous to it. when he was describing it, it was very vague, you could tell he was clueless. He gifted the products to young , thin, female influencers to do the job for him. He just got thick then people asked or commented it If he was going to do longer fleeces. He blocked someone I know for just messaging him to ask him that question 🤷 obviously afew messaged him about it and he just got thick and blocked everyone
Nobody would begrudge anyone a new car/jeep but on day 1 of getting it.... putting up a crying emoji at the cost it took to fill it ⛽, like come on! We all know the cost of fuel and if your going to buy a 3L jeep or whatever it is then you just have to accept it's going to cost a lot to fill it.
I'm blocked now too 😆 but it is terrible he lost his savings, but I'd say won't be long till his next gimmick #bignewscomingsoon. Hopefully if he does launch something again , it's something he'd know a lot about

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
Jaysis he doesn't half go on about his win at the gossies, coveniently forgetting how much he begged for votes. It's so embarrassing!

• Heart

mrscoco

im presuming that Knock airport have sent them on this trip as a gift / collab.

kinda disgusted with them.. used to always fly through there if i had the option, takes me same time on the road to get to Dublin or knock. but supporting a smaller airport main advantage was not walking miles to the gate price difference roughly same. never minded supporting the development fee until now and i see these swanning off and their sponsorship..

anyway i fly this week and again in 3 weeks both flights before id be out from knock but Alan Clarke has sent me to dublin! and will do in the future
Bit drastic? Give me convenience any day. They are sponsors of his podcast so it's not surprising.

Hunzosrus

Wonder what Donal said on the last day of the cruise to get them in so much trouble?
I was wondering the same 😂

I thought the podcast was fairly good... Doesn't every business person put on a posher voice for sales reels, than they use in general conversation like.

Julie Twins and Me sounds like she was hauled in off the nearest halting site in her every day stories... But when she's doing an ad, she sounds almost settled 😂

• Haha

Bomfi

I find any hotel that does them influencer things starts looking really cheap or something or you just know it’s awful there

Swordshead

I'm really enjoying it too, makes such a change from the usual floggers saying everything is amazing but barely showing a thing. I like Donal but jaysus I think three days would be enough on a hol with him. Eric seems like good craic and so cute seeing him with his Mam 🤣

MarryMe

Lads come on WTF is wrong with Irish people! How can they buy into this SHITE! Seriously I fucking hate when the HUNS say SHOP IRISH this SHIT ain’t Irish love , it’s from fucking CHINA. But would you really blame the huns tho, island full of EEGITS

Ailte

VIP Member
Am I the only one that once an influencer plugs something I genuinely wouldn't buy it? Emma, spotlight were 2 of many that were done to death. Unless a business does their own selling I don't go near it!
Same!

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
Can anyone explain what that freezing looking, my kind of hell 'event' was on his stories? Was it all to promote the new brand? Who are those people? Are they friends? Rent-a-crowd? Genuinely wondering how that would persuade me to buy🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Instead of joining Mandy Maher agency he should have maybe become Mandy Maher, as in start his own agency. He’s obsessed with money anyway so he’d love makin the deals. Should have kept his radio gig, got into the Insta management, manage all that clique he has at his shows, and kept taking the piss the way he used to on his stories. He was popular back then.
Dump the podcast, Jesus everyone and his mother has a podcast. I haven’t the bloody time to listen to anyone’s.

Leasha

Yes!! Went to have a look on story viewer but a drip is the perfect word, donals there for the craic and to enjoy himself, Alan seems to be one of those who would have a full itenairy of things and times to do for the day, donal is gone rogue 😆 can see Alan's fairly pissed off looking in the stories. So I missed abit, did Alan not even get off the ship yesterday or day before? And Donal went off himself in a taxi exploring, and Alan spent the say mostly sulking in the room?
Alan left the ship the day before, but whinged about Donal making them walk up a hill for a shortcut. Donals up for rhe craic and seems well fit to hold his drink. Alan seems jealous of him if I'm honest. Donal instantly got on with Eric who seems up for the craic too. While Alan worries about a little rash between his eyebrows 🙄🙄🤭

• Haha

Andipop20

Totally unrelated… well kinda… but honest to god, you’d swear mark Jordan’s wife was the first woman to be pregnant…. Go into dunnes or H&M yourself and look for bits….. so obviously on the beg for shit. And she’s a double threat…. Posting on his page and her page for full traction. Is it maternity wear or new make up you’re after girl?