Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lisalefteye

For a guy on a free cruise he was fairly critical of it...the beds weren't separated quickly enough, the ham was disgusting, the bacon was cold, the rooms are too small to do a number 2 in and he was practically heaving eating the beef carpacio. I'd guess princess cruises won't be impressed with his stories 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

KelNoe

No really don’t think so. If you listen to his podcasts with different people - more the ones he did singly without that “clingon” Kieran O Malley he give very good/honest insights into himself.
Can't stand O'Malley he is completely up his own hole. Leached onto Alan when he seen he was up and coming. Just get an awful vibe from him.

tbo

Here is Julie admitting to robbing Dunnes stores, Alan and his friends associating with this 🙈 . Brenda then filmed a car on the way to E.P and was pissed off it wasn't going fast enough. Pair of assholes Alan has lined up.

View attachment 2425134
View attachment 2425138
I think particularly in light of the tragedies on our roads over the last couple of weeks this video about the car driving is insensitive and not at all funny. If they’re late for their own show that says more about them than a person driving carefully in front of them.

I really don’t get the appeal of those two.

Alan go back to who you used to be .. you were better back then.

• Heart

Leasha

Just after realising that LOADS of other influencers and personalities are there too..... Alan and Donal have completely overshadowed them! G'wan Mayo!

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
OMG…the wan with the ring light and everything. These people are very sad and lonely.

Ah here…just watching his recent posts now. Why are they trying to make Alan Clarke and Kieran O’Malley a thing?

Alan is ‘obsessed’ over a chocolate bar. He’s using typical ‘hun’ language. The irony of him sitting munching a chocolate bar when he once posted about how he’s very weight conscious.

Driving from Mayo to Clare to buy a suit and the cost of fuel ⛽ No shops in Castlebar or Westport? Or no shops where he has a commercial agreement and discount code?

He was funny and j did like him but I can’t stomach the commercial version Alan.

Last edited:

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Literally the only ones you see wearing cropped anything are fucking teenagers!!!! Wasn’t she a b
Guard in a previous life? Anyway… he is so passive aggressive in his tone and attitude. A real bitch like. The same fella who got famous for a reel that blew up about a dry robe…. Yet here we are. He is very very clever at marketing.
I don’t think he’s clever at all. I think he went for the “low hanging fruit” in terms of a business idea and is relying on his instahun profile to do the rest.

A while back he made an incorrect statement regarding the interpretation of marketing metrics and ROI etc.

I queried him and got the biggest load of garbage back. He hasn’t a breeze about marketing. Don’t be fooled. We need to challenge these charlatans 👍

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I’m loving the 3 of them!! Donal is very funny but he’d wear thin after a while 😂 I’m howling at the blooper of them Irish dancing in the cabin this morning!

• Haha

Saoirsew

He eats his steak well done though that says it all about him 🤷🏻‍♀️ mandy maher and Eric Roberts are making it look better.

As for Donal Byrne he just belongs in the bog. He gives such unbelievable ick

• Haha

Madcatter

I think it's been brilliant! Have enjoyed all the crack & banter! Feck it there's enough "travel" peeps there if it's the sell me the perfect reel posts you want. Have had a mighty laugh the last few days!
Me too. I've really enjoyed him. Brilliant that they don't take themselves too seriously and have the crack

Reactions: 9
He’s an absolute dose trying to make himself happen, he was amusing way back when he was slagging off the very thing he’s at now with the influencers, but the smug heads on him and Kieran O’Malley are unbearable.

• Heart

tbo

Alan is totally lost - he’s becoming a Jack of all trades Master of none. The latest thing with the BPerfect cosmetics is actually uncomfortable to watch - hasn’t he a podcast show coming up wouldn’t you think he’d be doing a lead up to it or something instead of random events.

He is chaotic and not in a good way.

Hunzosrus

Is this his job now full time now influencing? Or does he have another job? I used to follow him a good while back when he was working in the radio, had the kookie gin and then he in the office printing off address labels for packaging and posting etc his northern hemisphere stuff. Did he go at something else after that?
I posted a harmelss enough comment on one of his posts last Yr and have been blocked since.
He's definitely not a comedian, I wouldn’t listen to his podcast but I know any tiny bit of criticism he blocks people, so any podcasts would be on his terms, on good Friday someone I know commented on his story about eating meat that day, and he put a big sarcastic answer back on his stories, but he blocked that person then because they were telling me 😂😂😂 so I'm nearly sure when he's answering back any questions in a smart way, kinda of that sarcastic wit and tone he uses trying to sound like the big man, he's that person blocked
Lots of people online block people at the first sign of negativity these days, and I can understand it. It's their space, they want it full of positivity. If someone doesn't like someone I post, I'd expect them to just ignore it, or unfollow me. If they're taking time out of their day to leave unkind comments on my page, or sent directly to me, they'll be blocked too.

There's a lot of begrudgery evident in some of the reasoning for not liking Alan. I've said it here before, but the effort he puts into his sponsored content and paid ads is unreal compared to most influencers. He's getting the stuff for free anyway, probably already got paid to do it, but instead of just throwing up a quick story on it, he actually puts time and thought into it.

• Heart

memyselfi

VIP Member
Fair play to him on the 0.0 this evening when everyone else is twisted. He always seems to me to be very cute like he wouldn’t get drunk as he wouldn’t want to miss any news 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I'm critical of everyone else I post about on this forum but I think Alan Clarke is sound out and fairly harmless compared to the other toxic influencers out there!

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I find any hotel that does them influencer things starts looking really cheap or something or you just know it’s awful there
It’s a real shame Mount Falcon has taken this route. It’s a beautiful hotel but I refuse to pay to stay there when the Huns are getting it for free.

Ally McGinn is gaggin for a bit of Alan Clarke tho. And I’d say he’d pass out if a woman dropped the hand on him. He’s so odd.

• Haha