Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunzosrus

So I missed abit, did Alan not even get off the ship yesterday or day before? And Donal went off himself in a taxi exploring, and Alan spent the say mostly sulking in the room?
They were up until after 5am that morning, and Alan slept until around 11am and stayed on the ship instead of getting off like the others did. I wouldn't say he was sulking in his room though, he showed around the decks, and how to order food via the app to be delivered to you, and how they can track exactly where you are by the chip thing they're carrying. He had a few drinks and went to the gym.

I think between him, Donal and Eric, we're getting a full picture of the different ways you can enjoy the cruise. Personally, I'd hate to be on a cruise with Donal. He'd be good fun for the first few hours, but he'd wreck my head then. Eric is giving a very wholesome version with his Mother. I can't handle late nights anymore, and I'd need a chill day after a busy day, so I actually identify most with Alan's version. I guess that's the beauty of it, we get to see all the possibilities.
---
Alan left the ship the day before, but whinged about Donal making them walk up a hill for a shortcut.
In fairness, it was a 14 minute walk up a hill and through a dodgy area, to get to a place that was one minute away from where they got off the ship 🙈😂 I'd be pissed too 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I'm critical of everyone else I post about on this forum but I think Alan Clarke is sound out and fairly harmless compared to the other toxic influencers out there!
I think we all started all thinking that but he's turned into an awful flute. He used to take the piss out of the huns and the selling and now he's one of them. I think that's the issue people have with him.

Wexvex

So disappointed in Alan, I really liked him and found him so funny at first, but tries too hard now it's gone cringe, and playing exactly the type of insta hun twat he became known for skitting.

Swordshead

Respectfully disagree, some of his content is great, especially his local tourism stuff. This just missed the mark for me.
I agree too, I like his content but can't figure him out though. He seems to mirror the personalities of the people he's with or something.

I think he's an introvert trying to be extrovert and it's exhausting him or something 🤔 I like his podcasts and the cruise was hilarious, because of who he was with.

I think he's trying to find his lane....🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12

LHGK7

What the hell is Alan at?! Going to the opening of a make-up store?! Seriously?! He's a man that doesn't wear make up. How is he relevant? Like promoting elftown. A man with no kids. I really don't know what his or Mandys plan is but it whiffs of desperation! Pick me! Pick me!

• Heart
  • Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Alan is gone way too cocky. Copied a guys TIKTOK (listen everyone copies) but gets thick when called out. He himself would be like a bolox if someone copied him! A woman messaged him about giving the dog chocolate- now she was wrong but why is he publically sharing it? He’s a face like a little baby mouse the teeth? The ears the eyes. He’s fond of himself as a buisness man yet very immature it seems. He’s just another hun selling shit from China hanging around the same circle of 5-6 other huns thinking they’re gaaasss mad bastards

Queenofleon

I live in castlebar and I spotted him the last day getting out of the defender and actually laughed, the size of him getting out of the big jeep. It doesn't suit a man of his stature 🤣

• Haha

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
A kind of a comedian but I don’t find him funny at all. Presents breakfast show in 2fm with Doireann Garrihy…another absolute dose.
He does all the ‘how ya is that the weather love, it’s a bit hot now love, thanks love, see ya love’ videos that people keeping sharing but are about as funny as drinking the pre-colonoscopy medication

• Haha

Swordshead

Credit where credit is due, I think Alan has done a phenomenal job. It's not easy making content that is funny like that. Especially when he referred to his Manager as his Mam 🤣🙈🤣 (if you were properly following that was lol)

memyselfi

VIP Member
This was sent to me last night about Mark Duffy that's on the podcast🤦‍♀️ hope link works

You do realise the people posting these are cronies of Gemma O Doherty! A friend of mine is from Ballina, recently returned from a long stint in Oz with her husband and kids and she commented on how the Duffy family have been doing so much locally with the coffee place and the new hostel. I remembered him from Bidens speech. Personally I don’t take heed of foil hat Brigaders - if he profits who cares as long as he pays his taxes and brings revenue to the town

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I think Alan comes across as asexual. I can’t imagine him with a woman or a man but he’s also simultaneously creepy - what a combo 😂

• Haha

C1O2

Chatty Member
I cant stop watching Donal nearly blow Alan into next week with his belly. Honestly one of the funniest things I’ve seen in ages ! Tbh I never before would have of a cruise but now it looks more appealing. . Very well shown, all aspects of it and I really liked how he didn’t say everything was amazing like you normally see on these pr trips. The highlight of Alan on insta ever tho is Donal the belly buster nearly knocking him out it must have been some wallop if you can hear it over the music too

• Haha

newtothis_25

I know Alan Clarke personally. He's not a bad lad at all. I know he comes across as weird or odd but he's just socially awkward would be how I would describe him. He's the type of person that would drop everything to help anyone out. As for him gay/straight... he's straight.. had a long term girlfriend a while back... few girls after... but Alan just is very self conscious and not confident at all. He's a good guy with personal issues that's all.
I always thought that too he’s socially awkward. I doubt there’s any badness in him. I used to love watching him when he first started out on Instagram but not as much now unfortunately.

Jinglecrackers

What they do with the returned clothes is what worries me. Dry clean, put price tag on and sell as ‘new’. There’s no way they could do that.
Watch the Tullamore QVC and the The Stables Birr the next time she has an event . She’ll post details of her dress she’s wearing . 30 mins later you’ll get the ‘oh girls, you’re terrible, you must have maxed out the husbands credit card again- the dress has sold out’ . Roll on the following day and you’ll get the ‘oh the lovely ladies in the stables have found ONE more dress, snap it up quick girls’ and that do you know, the dress is ALWAYS the size Lisa has worn the night before 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

nothanks91

VIP Member
He just gives me the ick!! The way he changes his voice, thinks he’s funny. It’s all rather strange. He reminds me of Paul stenson from the white moose

• Haha

Leasha

He said Ireland couldn't cope with the people they had, he gave examples of homeless figures including children and the healthcare system and the state it is in and it stretched beyond stretched and gave an example of how his poor mother lay waiting on the ground for an ambulance for hours to then be put on a trolley in Castlebar A&E for 2 days at the door getting foundered for them to plead with staff to move her.
He mentioned how the government are housing immigrants in retail units in industrial parks with no facilities.

I don't know why he took it down because he was right and I admired him actually putting that up. It's what everyone is saying in real life, that's the problem with Instagram no one will say what they are thinking bar a select few, everything is beautiful and fluffy and pristine. Fair play to Alan for speaking his mind on the issue it's a pity he didn't leave it up.

Dave Cuddy is good craic. Tbf I think Alan Clarke is harmless from what I see. Maybe a bit of a beggy mitchell but that's the game he's in.

I predominantly keep an eye on Shiv O Hagan and Sinead Hegarty who are a pair of absolute self serving weapons with their scamming.

Can't see any such badness at all in Clarke.

LHGK7

Just listened to his podcast with that musician. His line of questioning is so vulgar. What do u earn out there? What presents do u get at end of term? Were u ever caught shifting?
Are u 10years old Alan?! Up ur game. Stop obsessing about money. That clearly you are desperate for.
He needs to stop being so negative - that the whole world is against him. Wearing abit thin at this stage.