Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he a fish influencer 🤣🤣 mortified

he gives more fucks about fishing than his partner and kids

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is he a fish influencer 🤣🤣 mortified

he gives more fucks about fishing than his partner and kids
I can’t believe he described her emergency c-section as a headache. I doubt he even bothered to go see her after hearing how bad it was. Looks like such a melt

Reactions: 6
Recon Lauren is driving all these places she’s going? I can’t see the baby daddy playing taxi!

Reactions: 3
She seems like the type of person who will just disregard advice if she feels it's not applicable to her. So really wouldnt surprise me if shes driving.
Yep absolutely. She said she’ll pop a stitch if she stays in so I bet she is driving

Reactions: 1
That’s a point. You’re not meant to drive for 6 weeks are you?
That’s a common misconception, most insurers say you can actually drive whenever you feel ready, unless a doctor has specifically told you not too. Not all csections are traumatic, I was carrying a toddler and hoovering/mopping within a week and I’m renowned for making a fuss when I’m ill 😂

Reactions: 4
That’s a common misconception, most insurers say you can actually drive whenever you feel ready, unless a doctor has specifically told you not too. Not all csections are traumatic, I was carrying a toddler and hoovering/mopping within a week and I’m renowned for making a fuss when I’m ill 😂
I don’t believe for a second she’s told her insurance or checked with a dr though

Reactions: 3
She had an emergency c section so I think it probably was a tad traumatic

Reactions: 4
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I don’t believe for a second she’s told her insurance or checked with a dr though
She had an emergency c section so I think it probably was a tad traumatic
Unless her doctor specifically went out of his way to tell her not to drive, she wouldn’t have to inform her insurer. I know loads of people who’ve had csections, emergency and elective, but only one was told to ideally avoid driving for 2 weeks (not 6) post csection. I’m not her no.1 fan but all these assumptions about her medical history and insinuations that she driving against doctors/insurers instruction are b ollo cks.

Unless her doctor specifically went out of his way to tell her not to drive, she wouldn’t have to inform her insurer. I know loads of people who’ve had csections, emergency and elective, but only one was told to ideally avoid driving for 2 weeks (not 6) post csection. I’m not her no.1 fan but all these assumptions about her medical history and insinuations that she driving against doctors/insurers instruction are b ollo cks.
I’ve had 2 C-sections one elective and one emergency and I think she’s a bleeping idiot for driving with her 4 children in a car less than a week after having a section.
There’s a difference between being fit enough to carry your toddler and hoover and being able to drive safely

Isn’t that the whole point of tattle. A lot of things in here are assumptions and not fact. But we crack on 🙄

Reactions: 5
When I had my c section, I was told I could drive when I felt comfortable enough and able to do an emergency stop.

Reactions: 1