Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Amy must have a bit money- the holiday, the dog, she drives a discovery but I think most of her clothes, bags, shoes are fake!

Reactions: 5
Probably not. Unless being a Cambridge consultant does well? Anyone know
I’d say it does pretty well if her hubby has given up his job to do it. I read this article ages about it, I don’t think she’s making as much as them but I think it can be very lucrative if you have lots of clients and consultants which she does.

Amy’s husband has given up his job to do one2one? Also, agreed clothes are either fake or nicked surely. That’s still pricey tho-nicked stuff tends to be half the rage price. We’ll round by me it does 😆

I love Lauren. I like how open she is & takes the piss out of herself. Her relationship isn’t for me-I’d be raging if my relationship was so unequal-but I genuinely think it works for her/them.
She seems to take it in her stride but c-section, newborn & 3 other boys to look after over the summer hols? Sounds bloody tough.

Reactions: 4
Bit of a stretch to suggest that Amy shoplifts designer label clothing 😂😂

I don’t think the majority of it is fake. I think she gets a lot of it heavily discounted from the likes of Bicester and her credit card bill is probably eye wateringly astronomical.

I think I read somewhere that she has approx 120 slimmers on her books. Don’t know how much commission she makes from each, but it’s approx £55 per week to be on the plan

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Bit of a stretch to suggest that Amy shoplifts designer label clothing 😂😂

I don’t think the majority of it is fake. I think she gets a lot of it heavily discounted from the likes of Bicester and her credit card bill is probably eye wateringly astronomical.

I think I read somewhere that she has approx 120 slimmers on her books. Don’t know how much commission she makes from each, but it’s approx £55 per week to be on the plan

I didn’t mean she steals it, I mean it’s quite easy to buy stolen clothing. Especially if you live in/near a deprived area. Some shoplifters will steal to order, or you can just have the pick of what they’ve managed to steal. And it’s normally 6 degrees of separation so you don’t deal directly with the shoplifter.

I don’t care how/what she paid for the clothes she wears. I’m just pointing out things aren’t always what they seem with stuff like that.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t mean she steals it, I mean it’s quite easy to buy stolen clothing. Especially if you live in/near a deprived area. Some shoplifters will steal to order, or you can just have the pick of what they’ve managed to steal. And it’s normally 6 degrees of separation so you don’t deal directly with the shoplifter.

I don’t care how/what she paid for the clothes she wears. I’m just pointing out things aren’t always what they seem with stuff like that.
Yeah - lots of girls I knew when I was younger had contacts that would shoplift to order. Designer and high street. It happens

Reactions: 1
Really bugs me how none of her kids names really go with each other, they’re all dead random😂

Reactions: 6
Thor would actually have been better 🙈

She does make me laugh with the filter chat though she’s so right about these knobs that look like completely different people in real life!

Reactions: 7
I was expecting the name to be much more wacky given what the others are called.
Winston is a dogs name.
Bear is an animal 🐻.
Maximus, just no, the name bugs me I don't know why. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4