Adele

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she's always been private but also a real person. She seems like she'd be a laugh to hang out with.
Adele is one of the celebs I most want to go for a drink with, because it would be a great night out, or for a dinner party. She would be one of my ultimate guests. Bring Alan Carr along because they are besties, add in Rylan and I’m pretty sure that would be the best night out ever!

Reactions: 9
Adele is one of the celebs I most want to go for a drink with, because it would be a great night out, or for a dinner party. She would be one of my ultimate guests. Bring Alan Carr along because they are besties, add in Rylan and I’m pretty sure that would be the best night out ever!
Did you see Alan Carr on Graham Norton?
He was talking about how she organised and paid for his wedding, and what a wonderful person she is.
she seems absolutely delightful

Reactions: 8
She looks healthy and happy, and she looked incredible before her latest weight loss. She's been losing weight consistently for years, but the latest weight lost (I would say around 5 stone, as she's around 5foot8), has definitely been lost through either gastric band surgery or gastric bypass surgery (most likely the former, as it's less intrusive surgery).

Reactions: 3
She looks healthy and happy, and she looked incredible before her latest weight loss. She's been losing weight consistently for years, but the latest weight lost (I would say around 5 stone, as she's around 5foot8), has definitely been lost through either gastric band surgery or gastric bypass surgery (most likely the former, as it's less intrusive surgery).
How do you know that?

She shouted that her album is out in September (not in this vid but another one, but her she is at her bffs wedding last night)

I don’t think she’d be one for weight loss surgery really I don’t! Why do people think that? Losing 4-5 stone is easy enough without putting yourself through that. It’s not a huge amount. She’s clearly just been working out and cutting back.

Reactions: 4
It’s good to be a healthy weight, but she looks gaunt and unhealthy looking, it looks like drastic fast weight loss, by unhealthy means

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Bit hard to say how she looks from some dodgy pap shots, some of which are not at all flattering, she does look to have a slightly out of proportion head now though.

Hoping for new music soon though, it’s been too long and I need to hear her voice again. And oh my god, she puts on a god show, I saw her final night of her last tour, it was amazing!
She just said September for new music!

Reactions: 2
She looks amazing, but then she did when she was bigger too tbf. Her face has always been beautiful. Shes also very funny, talented and likeable. Love her.

Reactions: 11
Adele is an amazing person and whatever makes her happy. Her music touches so many people. I hope she is living her best life 🥳

Reactions: 4
I have lost 5 stone by just literally cutting down on my calories, not to the extent Adele has - her trainer said she consumes 1,000 a day which isn’t sustainable in my opinion long term, I have around 1350cals a day and it’s taken me about 10 months. No major exercise just literally calorie deficit. She doesn’t need to have had bypass surgery to do it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have lost 5 stone by just literally cutting down on my calories, not to the extent Adele has - her trainer said she consumes 1,000 a day which isn’t sustainable in my opinion long term, I have around 1350cals a day and it’s taken me about 10 months. No major exercise just literally calorie deficit. She doesn’t need to have had bypass surgery to do it!
This is really helpful to read! I'm currently just doing calorie deficit at the mo and have found it the most manageable and steady way to lose weight (so far anyway 😂)

Reactions: 6
Amazing well done 👍🏻

• Heart
A couple of blind item reveals have stated that she's had weight loss surgery.

I don't know why she just can't be honest and say that's what her weight loss is due to - there's no shame in it at all (those who suggest it's the easy way can bugger off as far as I'm concerned because it's not easy at all).

Good on her for losing the weight; I just hope it was for the right reasons and for herself, as opposed to pressure from her label.

• Angry
A couple of blind item reveals have stated that she's had weight loss surgery.

I don't know why she just can't be honest and say that's what her weight loss is due to - there's no shame in it at all (those who suggest it's the easy way can bugger off as far as I'm concerned because it's not easy at all).

Good on her for losing the weight; I just hope it was for the right reasons and for herself, as opposed to pressure from her label.
She has never bowed to pressure to lose weight since her career began! Sure she lost a bit between starting out and hitting it big but she was always a bigger girl and that was part of her appeal I think for a lot of people. She was clearly quite comfortable with herself. I cannot imagine this is anything other than wanting to feel better about herself. Sure she was a big girl for a long time but maybe she got sick of that maybe she wanted to be happier maybe she felt it better for her health etc ect. I truly believe this was her own doing. She does not seem like someone to be walked over or pressured.

Tbf if she did have gastric surgery who’s business is it anyway? Why should she be honest? It’s none of our business and it doesn’t effect my life how or why she lost weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She has never bowed to pressure to lose weight since her career began! Sure she lost a bit between starting out and hitting it big but she was always a bigger girl and that was part of her appeal I think for a lot of people. She was clearly quite comfortable with herself. I cannot imagine this is anything other than wanting to feel better about herself. Sure she was a big girl for a long time but maybe she got sick of that maybe she wanted to be happier maybe she felt it better for her health etc ect. I truly believe this was her own doing. She does not seem like someone to be walked over or pressured.

Tbf if she did have gastric surgery who’s business is it anyway? Why should she be honest? It’s none of our business and it doesn’t effect my life how or why she lost weight.
It's the principle - to my knowledge she hasn't specifically said how she lost it, but her (alleged?) personal trainer said on the Lorraine TV show that it was 90% down to diet. If that isn't the case then it could be damaging to her career because she'll be seen as dishonest. Although, given that she hasn't actually said anything personally who knows.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I'm interested/concerned as to why such a huge change and why now. If she'd ever moaned about her weight or been less positive about it or uncomfortable with herself, it'd be safe to assume she'd finally just hit her groove.

But she was always good looking, had boyfriends, amazing career, wealth, etc I just wonder what happened to her psychologically that made her tackle her weight in such a drastic fashion. And if it's the divorce, then still why? What about the divorce drove her to do this? Did her ex-husband make her insecure? Or was he insecure and wanted her bigger? Or did it just knock her confidence and she thought this would fix it? What's gone on in her head?

If you look at photos of her as a kid when her first album came out, she was chubby and plain, and her fashion was high Street looking. But as the years have gone by she's had a nose job (yup!) and developed a sophisticated look, wearing stunning dresses and fabulous updoos. Her make has been dramatic too. She's definitely grown as a person, I just hope this huge change is part of progressing herself and comes from a good place.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she has an obligation to explain her weight loss unless she’s advertising something , which she isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.