Adele

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that there's stories about how it was all due to dieting...I bet her pr team game been told to quash any talk of gastric surgery. Everyone seems to now the truth though. It's nothing to be embarrassed about, I wonder why so many celebs are ashamed to admit to it... Claire from steps, fern Britton, nigella, lilly allen there's so many rumours flying around.

Reactions: 9
Interesting that there's stories about how it was all due to dieting...I bet her pr team game been told to quash any talk of gastric surgery. Everyone seems to now the truth though. It's nothing to be embarrassed about, I wonder why so many celebs are ashamed to admit to it... Claire from steps, fern Britton, nigella, lilly allen there's so many rumours flying around.
I doubt lily Allen has had a gastric band. I’ve never seen her look obese just overweight and only after having her kids.

Bit hard to say how she looks from some dodgy pap shots, some of which are not at all flattering, she does look to have a slightly out of proportion head now though.

Hoping for new music soon though, it’s been too long and I need to hear her voice again. And oh my god, she puts on a god show, I saw her final night of her last tour, it was amazing!
Lucky you ,my daughter's and I had tickets to the finale ,we were all totally gutted she wasn't well and cancelled..:(

She’s done great but the weight loss has aged her in the face. I think having weight on your face makes you look younger. My friend lost 5 stone and she looks older now (she said this herself).
Have to agree from personal experience.Spent my teens and early 20s on a permanent diet ,yet after an early menopause ( and hea!th issues) I can't seem to gain weight!Definitely think it ages me! :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
BMI is a good general indicator of whether you’re in a healthy weight range. The exception would be if you’re a pro sportsperson or suchlike with A LOT of muscle. For the average person it’s fairly accurate and people who dispute that are generally kidding themselves.
im 5ft 4 and weight 11.2 but am a size 8 with abs - I do weightlifting but am no sportsman - bmi is pretty useless imo

Reactions: 7
Let’s hope so because I would be gutted if I had lost all that weight and everyone thought I looked like tit.
Pretty certain Adele couldn’t give a duck about what other people thought about her appearance and I’m pretty sure she didn’t lose weight to please others.

She's always said she wouldn't loose weight because she's happy and doesn't want to look like everyone else....erm yh ok! She looks ill

• Angry
Reactions: 13
No one is saying thin is healthy, they're saying obese is not healthy.

Shes not skinny. Just a healthy BMI. People pussyfoot around it but obese is never healthy. It increases your risk of so many things like cancer and diabetes
Exactly, I am doing a very low calorie diet at the moment and people keep saying it's not healthy/ damaging. I was on a slippery slope to diabetes/ joint pain/ obesity related cancers now that's unhealthy!

Reactions: 5
Ugh. Her face looks gaunt and old now.
Fat don’t crack! She looks very good! I’m guessing she will have loose skin as it was a rapid loss and I’m wondering how maintainable it is eating nothing! She’s always been a big girl. Divorce changes you though I guess. She defo doesn’t need to loose anymore she look brilliant her face does look haggard as fat is the best filler but she’s obviously having the right work done 💉

If anything is gonna make the weight loss look not quite healthy, it’s gonna be her neck. That last picture posted looks like her neck might be a little bit too gaunt and lacking a bit of flesh, but might just be angles. I don’t think she looks bad on the weight loss though from what we can see overall.

Reactions: 2
I think as long as she's happy then cool.......however.......I personally don't like the shiny over-botoxed forehead look.....😳

Reactions: 6
This isn’t an attack on anyone, but why, the moment a formerly overweight person loses weight, does the ‘they look ill’ card gets played?
If Adele walked past you today, you wouldn’t gasp and force a sandwich on her - she looks hella more healthy than she did a couple of years ago (and no, I’m not fat-shaming, I have more than a few pounds to lose myself)

Reactions: 26
I love her. I want her to be happy and keep making music. Heavier or thin, she is gorgeous, IMO. I love how she's always been private but also a real person. She seems like she'd be a laugh to hang out with. While I think she looks really different, almost unrecognizable, for me it's down to the fact that I've never seen her thin before. I hope she can maintain whatever weight she wants to be at. It's the yo-yoing that seems to make everything worse, skin included. And kudos to her for taking this challenge on now before she hits her 40s. Maintaining/losing in one's 40s is next level rough.

Reactions: 8
As long as she’s healthy and lost the weight for the right reasons, I see no issue.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.