Adele

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t say being obese is healthy, I was quite clear in my comment and what I said (that thinner doesn’t necesserily mean healthier) is a fact. Don’t misrepresent my words just because your belief that thin is always better got challenged.
You're doing to me exactly what you're accusing me of doing..

No one said thinner is always healthy.

A healthy BMI is healthy.

Being underweight or overweight is not healthy, it's a scientific fact.

Reactions: 12
I think people are missing the fact that she was on a beach drinking cocktails with her mates for an afternoon, the 'sadness' in her eyes is probably the fact that she is about 5 drinks in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Let’s hope so because I would be gutted if I had lost all that weight and everyone thought I looked like tit.
But not everyone does think she looks like tit? There’s not much point in being offended for her on her behalf over a hyperbolic position

Reactions: 1
But not everyone does think she looks like tit? There’s not much point in being offended for her on her behalf over a hyperbolic position
Will reply once I’ve googled what hyperbolic means.....I hope I’m not offended by its meaning 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
BMI means absolutely duck all. Mine says I’m obese and I’m a size 14 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
BMI means absolutely duck all. Mine says I’m obese and I’m a size 14 🙄
BMI is a good general indicator of whether you’re in a healthy weight range. The exception would be if you’re a pro sportsperson or suchlike with A LOT of muscle. For the average person it’s fairly accurate and people who dispute that are generally kidding themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How tall are you?

I’m obese and a size 14 and 2.5 stone overweight for my height.
5’10. Even my doctor said BMI is a load of shite 😂 there’s lots of articles online explaining why. Ruined my self esteem for a while knowing I’m technically obese

Reactions: 12
I feel like tbe only one, but I'm not a fan of her music. It's over sentimental and sounds like it's been made for an X factor montage.

5’10. Even my doctor said BMI is a load of shite 😂 there’s lots of articles online explaining why. Ruined my self esteem for a while knowing I’m technically obese
BMI isn't a load of tit, I worry that a medical professional would say that. It's a measurement that for 99% of people gives a good indication. If you're a pro rugby player it is a bit of a blunt tool

It really doesn't take much to be obese on BMI. Probably half of adults are.

Reactions: 18
I feel like tbe only one, but I'm not a fan of her music. It's over sentimental and sounds like it's been made for an X factor montage.
So glad someone thinks the same! I think she’s so overrated, I just don’t get it! Voice is mediocre too

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She’s done great but the weight loss has aged her in the face. I think having weight on your face makes you look younger. My friend lost 5 stone and she looks older now (she said this herself).

Reactions: 10
Personally I preferred how Adele looked before, I thought she looked lovely and I think she's overdone the dieting. That's just my personal opinion and preference.

Reactions: 8
As long as she’s a healthy size who cares? If she feels comfortable that way then that’s absolutely fine I think. We don’t have to live in her skin.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.