Adele

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it might just be booze and misery, she has just got divorced.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it might just be booze and misery, she has just got divorced.
A bit like all her albums, booze and misery 🤣 I do really like Adele and her music but the music is miserable 😂
Weight loss wise I wouldn’t be surprised if she has had weight loss surgery but good luck to her. I do personally think she looks a bit too thin. Adele was very attractive before her weight loss, her face looks chiselled now but good luck to her x

Reactions: 8
I'm surprised it took so many years for her to morph from a relatable normal looking girl next door, to pandering to the skinny look that is demanded from the music industry to look like so many others.

I guess we still have Lizzo and Meghan Trainor.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She's absolutely had weight loss surgery, she has the same gaunt expression weight loss surgery gives you due to the fast losses. She looks great. But it's clear she's ashamed to admit the truth. At least she's not pretending she followed some crazy diet, she's been very quiet about it all.
She’s not even addressed the weight loss, she barely uses social media, so how can you say she’s ashamed? Celebrities don’t OWE you anything

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s not even addressed the weight loss, she barely uses social media, so how can you say she’s ashamed? Celebrities don’t OWE you anything
totally agree with you! It’s no ones business and just because she’s a celebrity does not mean she has to share every detail. I think people are pissed because she was a bigger girl that lots of people related to, but now shes not it seems like people almost feel betrayed?? It’s pathetic. It just comes across as jealousy. What was she meant to do stay fat her whole life just to please her audience and stay “relatable”. Honestly good on her if she feels happier in her skin then fair play.

Reactions: 22
I'm surprised it took so many years for her to morph from a relatable normal looking girl next door, to pandering to the skinny look that is demanded from the music industry to look like so many others.

I guess we still have Lizzo and Meghan Trainor.
😂 ridiculous comment

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m so over Adele and her bleeping weight.

get in the studio and write an album, I don’t give a tit if she can now pass the buffet table without grabbing a cocktail sausage.

I also find it an extremely triggering time to be releasing photos of her “weight loss” when so many are stuck inside feeling tit about themselves,

but then what’s she to do, hide away with the skinny noodles in misery hiding herself because she’s now “too skinny”
Damned if you do damned if you don’t.

I don’t know,
and I haven’t read any comments here so I might be one of few who’s pissed off about this. 😂
just write a bleeping album and have a hobnob if you want a bleeping hobnob.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
totally agree with you! It’s no ones business and just because she’s a celebrity does not mean she has to share every detail. I think people are pissed because she was a bigger girl that lots of people related to, but now shes not it seems like people almost feel betrayed?? It’s pathetic. It just comes across as jealousy. What was she meant to do stay fat her whole life just to please her audience and stay “relatable”. Honestly good on her if she feels happier in her skin then fair play.

Some of the things people have said about her is awful. She hasnt addressed her weight loss how or why and if she wants that to be her business then fine. Just because other celebs have made their lives so public doesnt mean adele should. From what i gather shes always been quite a private person anyway when it comes to the media. Im Sure if she wants to share she will. I think shes always looked fabulous and well dressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
There's a blind item on crazy days and nights about a singer and how they lost weight. I assume the singer is adele and it says that the singer lost weight by having gastric bypass surgery and the weight loss was not caused by diet and exercise.

Reactions: 2
I look forward to the interviews for the new album (whenever that might be) where she tells everyone to f**k off if they ask about her weight 😂

Reactions: 8
I don’t know the first thing about singing so could be completely off the mark, but does either a gastric band/sleeve or a lot of weight loss impact on the way someone can sing? I’m just thinking of things like breath control and lung capacity etc. Anyone know?

Reactions: 3
Seems quite sad to me - she's left all of her friends and family here in the UK and has now become part of the Hollywood fake set - complete with fake friends with fake glossy life instagram accounts. She will have had to lose weight to fit in - and I can't help but feel she's completely lost her way. She's probably had surgery - like Lisa Riley, Clare Richards from Steps etc. Except none of them admit to it, as is their right of course. But I don't look at her and think well done, I feel sorry for her. She was one of the very fortunate people who look good carrying weight - I however look like a before from my 600lb life............ 😉

Reactions: 7
Seems quite sad to me - she's left all of her friends and family here in the UK and has now become part of the Hollywood fake set - complete with fake friends with fake glossy life instagram accounts. She will have had to lose weight to fit in - and I can't help but feel she's completely lost her way. She's probably had surgery - like Lisa Riley, Clare Richards from Steps etc. Except none of them admit to it, as is their right of course. But I don't look at her and think well done, I feel sorry for her. She was one of the very fortunate people who look good carrying weight - I however look like a before from my 600lb life............ 😉
Why do you feel sorry for her? She has a son, lots of friends, her health, a career, millions of pounds, a lavish home in LA and now she has a healthy, slimmer body.. yes she’s split from her husband but life goes on
All this ‘she’s lost her way’ and ‘she’s lost weight to fit in’ is bollocks, I’m not a fan of her music but Adele is one of the most down to earth celebs from what Ive seen of her and I can’t see her losing weight for anyone but herself

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This noticable weight loss started when she announced the divorce. She's been living in LA and on and off since 2013

Reactions: 4
I think she looks good fat and looks good skinny! It’s all the fat body posi’s that are butt hurt by her new look. She’s never been one to openly gorge on burgers and have half naked belly out, flapping around bingo wings to represent bigger women. She represents nobody, she’s her own person, barely uses social media in fact. If you are offended by her losing weight then that’s your problem and has probably hit a nerve, don’t deflect your insecurities on her. I’ve never met such a bunch of women that fiercely defend their health when scrutinised for being fat, then scrutinise somebody else for their health because they have lost weight. Hypocritical at best.

Unless you paid for it, she doesn’t have to disclose weight loss surgery. Which isn’t a walk in the park as most people presume. She’s a private person, unlike celebs like kerry katona and the lark that would wring out a weight loss dvd and 4 page spread in closer magazine out of it for a quick buck.

Although her music does want me want to hang my self, but we aren’t here for that.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I think she looks good fat and looks good skinny! It’s all the fat body posi’s that are butt hurt by her new look. She’s never been one to openly gorge on burgers and have half naked belly out, flapping around bingo wings to represent bigger women. She represents nobody, she’s her own person, barely uses social media in fact. If you are offended by her losing weight then that’s your problem and has probably hit a nerve, don’t deflect your insecurities on her. I’ve never met such a bunch of women that fiercely defend their health when scrutinised for being fat, then scrutinise somebody else for their health because they have lost weight. Hypocritical at best.

Unless you paid for it, she doesn’t have to disclose weight loss surgery. Which isn’t a walk in the park as most people presume. She’s a private person, unlike celebs like kerry katona and the lark that would wring out a weight loss dvd and 4 page spread in closer magazine out of it for a quick buck.

Although her music does want me want to hang my self, but we aren’t here for that.

Amen to this! So many people skinny shaming her which is quite honestly as bad as fat shaming but never seems to get brought up amongst celebrities.

All these people insulting her have clearly never stopped to think she may have lost weight because she had health issues, what if she had been diagnosed as diabetic and thats why? Speculate and have an opinion all you want but some comments (not just on here) are just nasty and really dont think she deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I struggle with body image and body weight issues. I fluctuate between an size 8 to size 14. Binging, staving and puking for the past 15 years. I only say fat not to be horrible but as the body posi community are offended by the term obese . (Which is baffling as it’s a medical term, but there we go). I used to be a proud body posi member when trying to get better, but it’s so toxic, some with a big following declare they need to lose weight to be comfortable and feel they can’t as they will be shamed. Like duck off, it’s a body, it’s weight, it just adds to people’s problems and existing mental health disorders. She looks good, big or small. Can’t do right from doing wrong in this day and age. ESP movements that shame others for having a few less chins.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.