Adele

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think she looks better and it she will be alot more healthy. Break up diets are the best diets out there.
Pap pics are never very flattering.

Reactions: 10
People are saying they prefer her bigger because it's what they're used to, if we'd never known her bigger we'd be used to her this size

I've just checked out the pics of her in the Caribbean and think she looks amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she looks amazing! I want what she’s been having 😁

Reactions: 5
Good for her. She's massively reduced her risk to many illnesses.

3 stone isn't that much and she's young. I doubt she'll get that melted look that Steven fry has.

Reactions: 25
Couldn't give a tit what size she is, but in that pic with the spotty outfit, she looks sad in the eyes.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
We have all done the 'sort your tit out' after a break up diet.

Wonder if she would let me have her old dresses !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bit hard to say how she looks from some dodgy pap shots, some of which are not at all flattering, she does look to have a slightly out of proportion head now though.

Hoping for new music soon though, it’s been too long and I need to hear her voice again. And oh my god, she puts on a god show, I saw her final night of her last tour, it was amazing!

Reactions: 7
Couldn't give a tit what size she is, but in that pic with the spotty outfit, she looks sad in the eyes.
That will be the divorce, I remember it well 😢 but 4 years later I’m happier than ever. Life is challenging at times, I would never want to be in the public eye.

Reactions: 12
I am not sure about her in this pic - I think she looks too thin in my opinion.
View attachment 69521
She is definitely too thin now imo. Thin doesn’t necessarily equal healthy, that’s the ridiculous myth that’s been damaging health of so many women. People naturally come in all shapes and sizes and it’s just the current beauty cult of thinness that’s responsible for the kneejerk belief that a person who lost loads of weight is better off, no matter how they lost it or whether they are now too thin. Adele imo looked great a couple of years ago. She slimmed down, was radiant, yet still looked curvy and like herself. This suggested that she lost weight by improving her nutrition and exercise regime, which is just about the only healthy way to lose weight even if it doesn’t last forever. But if she carried on working on it she could probably maintain it in the long term, if that’s what she wanted. This now imo can only be a result of diet pills, starvation of some kind or gastric band surgery (which should only be used in life-threatening obesity, and it carries a long-term health risk from malabsorption, nutrient deficiencies etc) and not only is it not healthy to lose so much weight (I’m talking from her original size, not when she already slimmed down) it aged her terribly. Yes she looks like a model in an evening gown and on some carefully shot pictures but not everyone can achieve a model look with healthy methods so why aspire to it other than shame and peer pressure? Most people who lost weight in a healthy way know that at some point weight loss plateaus, not because we or our bodies are bad/lazy/wrong but because our bodies know when to stop. To lose that extra weight and make yourself unrecognisable is only possible with quite damaging methods. It might look impressive but is it really worth it in the long term, considering that it usually has a yo-yo effect of bouncing back? I do feel sad seeing her like this, although I’m happy she is having fun, and I hope she can go back to being happier. Divorce sucks and especially for women who don’t naturally conform to beauty standards.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It must be so upsetting for her..works hard to lose weight and is probably happy with how she looks and has thousands of people saying she looked better when she was obese

Reactions: 33
It must be so upsetting for her..works hard to lose weight and is probably happy with how she looks and has thousands of people saying she looked better when she was obese
I lost a lot of weight in my 30's. Thought I looked great and was so pleased with myself but quite a few friends said to me 'don't lose anymore'. When I look back at photos, I can see that my face went very thin.

I have since put all the weight back on and am now trying to lose it again but I do notice that 'fatter' people seem to have beautiful skin and no wrinkles whereas thin faces look more worn and wrinkled!

Reactions: 15
I bet she doesn’t give a tit to be honest 😂

Reactions: 21
I lost a lot of weight in my 30's. Thought I looked great and was so pleased with myself but quite a few friends said to me 'don't lose anymore'. When I look back at photos, I can see that my face went very thin.

I have since put all the weight back on and am now trying to lose it again but I do notice that 'fatter' people seem to have beautiful skin and no wrinkles whereas thin faces look more worn and wrinkled!
"No wrinkles on a balloon" as Eamonn Holmes says.

Or "fat don't crack" as I say.

Take your pick 😂

Same by the way. I thought I looked great when I lost a lot of weight but, on some photographs, I looked bleeping awful. Gaunt and so much older.

Reactions: 12
"No wrinkles on a balloon" as Eamonn Holmes says.

Or "fat don't crack" as I say.

Take your pick 😂

Same by the way. I thought I looked great when I lost a lot of weight but, on some photographs, I looked bleeping awful. Gaunt and so much older.
Yes, so true. I am slim but look better with a bit of weight on my face. Everyone does. I also agree that those with fuller faces age better.

She is definitely too thin now imo. Thin doesn’t necessarily equal healthy, that’s the ridiculous myth that’s been damaging health of so many women. People naturally come in all shapes and sizes and it’s just the current beauty cult of thinness that’s responsible for the kneejerk belief that a person who lost loads of weight is better off, no matter how they lost it or whether they are now too thin. Adele imo looked great a couple of years ago. She slimmed down, was radiant, yet still looked curvy and like herself. This suggested that she lost weight by improving her nutrition and exercise regime, which is just about the only healthy way to lose weight even if it doesn’t last forever. But if she carried on working on it she could probably maintain it in the long term, if that’s what she wanted. This now imo can only be a result of diet pills, starvation of some kind or gastric band surgery (which should only be used in life-threatening obesity, and it carries a long-term health risk from malabsorption, nutrient deficiencies etc) and not only is it not healthy to lose so much weight (I’m talking from her original size, not when she already slimmed down) it aged her terribly. Yes she looks like a model in an evening gown and on some carefully shot pictures but not everyone can achieve a model look with healthy methods so why aspire to it other than shame and peer pressure? Most people who lost weight in a healthy way know that at some point weight loss plateaus, not because we or our bodies are bad/lazy/wrong but because our bodies know when to stop. To lose that extra weight and make yourself unrecognisable is only possible with quite damaging methods. It might look impressive but is it really worth it in the long term, considering that it usually has a yo-yo effect of bouncing back? I do feel sad seeing her like this, although I’m happy she is having fun, and I hope she can go back to being happier. Divorce sucks and especially for women who don’t naturally conform to beauty standards.
No one is saying thin is healthy, they're saying obese is not healthy.

Shes not skinny. Just a healthy BMI. People pussyfoot around it but obese is never healthy. It increases your risk of so many things like cancer and diabetes

Reactions: 27
She went on holiday with Harry Styles. I am beyond jealous 😂 I’d even spend time with James Cordon (who I hate) so I could be included with Hazza and her

• Haha
No one is saying thin is healthy, they're saying obese is not healthy.

Shes not skinny. Just a healthy BMI. People pussyfoot around it but obese is never healthy. It increases your risk of so many things like cancer and diabetes
I didn’t say being obese is healthy, I was quite clear in my comment and what I said (that thinner doesn’t necesserily mean healthier) is a fact. Don’t misrepresent my words just because your belief that thin is always better got challenged.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.