Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furnessian

VIP Member
A Lodge Guys Curreh made with fake meat or a Lisa rotting vegetable hash with two pounds of cheese melted into it?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

retro444

VIP Member
Great video this last one, listening to them whinge and whine about every tiny thing that went wrong with the house move, on and on and on. Apparently this will enrich peoples lives. Every move is different, what happened to them does not mean it will happen to someone else. I honestly feel they just love talking about themselves and use those viewers as free therapists. Also is she trying to fool us that ade will stick to her minimal food budget. The second she mentioned shopping for less at the supermarket he looked terrified. She reckons she "works"every hour ie putting stuff in envelopes and scamming people into paying to watch her stick some bits in a disney journal, she reckons they are all pals. Since when do you charge your friends for a conversation.
She keeps piling on that cheese, mountains of it in fact in his shitty fondue. Do they know that its just saturated fat and salt. Sure enjoy a recommended amount, not ten ton. She reckons cause she is slim shes immune from high blood pressure, high cholesterol etc. Every meal she preps is loaded with mayo and pickles, meanwhile hes shoveling the rennies down his throat and painkillers. So now shes trying to fool us ade will eat healthy and her piss head boozing is going to stop. I doubt it. Anyways good news. They want to make a special video all about whining about the house move, cant wait.🙄🥴
These two bores should be banned from youtube.

• Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
Imagine when the new neighbours start arriving and see Lisa and Ades rat infested hovel.

• Haha
  • Heart

Babyshark

VIP Member
Cosy**chatcutetie**my birthday**cosy**cosy***cosy***charcurterie**mt birthday**cosy**cosy**cosy
She can’t say a sentence without the word cosy. It’s when she mentions how she hopes Ade will soon be finished work so they can have some cosy time 🤢 next thing he’s out mopping up the garage. Ade’s obv not such a fan of cosy 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Furnessian

VIP Member
I thought she was being quite rude to Ade when he first opened the box and she saw it was a cool box and cups - she changed her tune though when she saw there was booze!

Also interesting that she didn't show the dinner that Ade cooked. It was probably better than her burnt, cheese loaded offerings and didn't want to show herself up! 🤣
She’s often rude to Ade and clearly doesn’t mind showing it on the vlogs as she edits them herself. Wonder how she speaks to him when she’s not filming?

• Heart

Furnessian

VIP Member
As I understand it, these people who hve signed up to her scheme will just be booking trips for themselves that they were going to book anyway, will save a few quid on their trip, then jack it all in when they realise they have to keep paying monthly subs. Lisa won’t be far behind them. Like all MLM schemes, it relies on greedy cunts thinking they’re going to make money for nothing. When they realise there is no money to be made, they’ll fuck off.

• Heart

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Ohhhhh so much to unpack … she’s posted on her life with Lisa channel …. Full on pity party and might give up YouTube because of negative comments about her promoting herself. I didn’t see any negative comments… could be aimed at us because she’s been flogging her MLM on videos against terms? Apparently it’s “3 middle age men” sounds like the Tracker unwell 3 excuse… oh her rant is delicious ….

I reckon she’s seen tattle.

Oh and in summary she’s not giving up YouTube because her ex husband is a bully. Must be nice for her kids seeing that. Totally looking for sympathy.

FUCK OFF LISA

• Heart

Maleficent50

VIP Member
TEN BOXES OF MUGS IN BOXES IN A BEDROOM 😳😳😳😳😳 AND ALL THE OLD PILLOWS???

the new house is trashed with junk
---
I don’t understand why they are decluttering again - why did they bring all that junk to a lovely brand new house?
---
“We eat mostly veggie and healthy”

charcuterie boards, cheese, pig products and cans of coke

sure Jan

Last edited:
  • Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
God, they’re fucking miserable in the new house, aren’t they? I know there are problems with it but fuck me, cheer up! They didn’t have to move, they chose the property and it’s supposed to be their “forever home”. Surely you should be happier than they are right now?

The back garden looks like an exercise yard at a prison.

PJones

VIP Member
It looks like a dumping ground and what was light and airy is now dark and cluttered.

Did you see how muchbstuff is in the garage!

• Heart

Furnessian

VIP Member
WDW have narrowed down their DAS pass criteria and you won’t be able to get it any more for incontinence issues so there goes their free pass onto attractions. It is also limited to immediate family of up to 4 people, max 2 adults. Bad luck, Lisa and Ade. Your poor sister’s bladder is no use to you now.

I reckon that’s a big part of why they decided to go with family again and now they won’t be able to get it. Fuck you!

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Lisa on the second hand place … “the colour palate is so us” FUCK OFF a shop doesn’t have a colour palate you dense cow
---
SHE WANTS TO GIVE THE STEP LADDERS A NAME 🤣🤣🤣

and they’ve perched them in the hall as an ornament 🤣
---
Awwwwwwwwwwwww
---
Jesus Christ they’ve put a mirror behind the step ladders omg I can’t stop laughing 🤣
---
Hideous 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Theodore

VIP Member
Imagine you were the owner of that house now, you look out of the window and there’s some random dwarf with a camera peering into your sitting room.

• Haha

retro444

VIP Member
and so it begins, advertising freebies she recieved and the generic youtuber cleaning ARSE shots. I mean seriously, put it away!
1708893925614.png

---
It's like frankensteins monster, they start out quite genuine, polite, not too fussy, then end up like a door to door salesman who just won't leave. They tell you every single detail of their life cause they refuse to pay for a therapist. They use generic algorithm words like "cosy" "refresh" and "detox". They keep asking you what you would do, like they give a shit for your opinions, if it's different to theirs they still won't listen. They all secretly want to be famous, love the sound of their own voice and if you were trapped in a lift with her and ade, she would always have a portable journal of pics of disneyland trips.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart