Ade and Lisa #3 New trashed house, still burning the dinner, Ade still ain’t getting any thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That must have been Ade’s idea for a “chatty vlog” 🤢 because it was obvious she wasn’t into it. She passive aggressively kicked the ball to him right at the start and then just sat there waiting to be asked questions. Lazy cow.

Reactions: 5
That must have been Ade’s idea for a “chatty vlog” 🤢 because it was obvious she wasn’t into it. She passive aggressively kicked the ball to him right at the start and then just sat there waiting to be asked questions. Lazy cow.
Face like a slapped arse the whole way through. She’s vile.

Reactions: 8
Felt like this vlog was all Ade's idea, she didnt seem very invested in it ...sat there yawning a lot of the time, her body language & odd snidy look at Ade said it all.
She did manage to mention her 'multiple trips' quite a few times lol.
Seeing as she's now a travel agent her enthusiasm for vising other countries was off the scale in this vlog! 😂
Whats with her calling Indiana " Indiarrrrna" ? Odd
Name dropping all the Disney resorts they've stayed at ....so bloody smug
---
They never do a live vlog do they ....always a "live not live" probably terrified someone will tell them what we all really think 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watching latest vid. Ades stuck in traffic and she feels sorry for him, duck the sausage roll monster, do something for yourself for a change.
My God they're so weird 🙈 no wonder their kids keep a distance!
View attachment 2968326
Is this a recent post? Kind of vile behaviour, they both need to grow up. I actually think that pic is disgusting. This is on their travel page? Kids could see this, they should be banned.

Ade wasn't stuck in traffic, he was stuck at services eating as many sausage rolls as he could and two litres of coke cola, cause Lisa's forced him to eat healthy.
Ade was not impressed with Lisa's only eat what they can carry new food regime....no cakes at all! Oh well it will be worth it when you arrive at disney world for the 56th time.
1717341227747.png

---
Ade wasn't stuck in traffic, he was stuck at services eating as many sausage rolls as he could and two litres of coke cola, cause Lisa's forced him to eat healthy.
Ade was not impressed with Lisa's only eat what they can carry new food regime....no cakes at all! Oh well it will be worth it when you arrive at disney world for the 56th time.
1717341227747.png
I cant stop laughing🥴🤣 his face lmaoo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Cracking up laughing, latest vlog, the submissive little lisa is back. Ades at the table writing a to do list as lisa sits about an inch from the camera. He says he wants to put some shelves up for her, so instead of looking at him she says into the camera with her best stepford wives impression, "That will make me happy, thank you". She omits to add the word daddy, best leave that for the role play in the bath🥴. Seriously though, Im all for being polite and having manners but this is just a crock of tit, all for show for the camera. Its like something out of pride and prejudice, except hes no mr darcy, more like mr percy, the pig. Anyways, I digress, Ades being all dominant and tapping the notebook with his pen as he reminds lisa they need to go for a walk, yeh get in your steps ade then back home and crack open another endless coke cola...who's he trying to kid. So Mr alpha continues wash the bedding he says dominantly....this is seriously getting creepy. Hes writing a list about the laundry lol. Strangely no lets ruin a book and make a crappy journal on the list.
God im only five minutes into the video. Mr Darcy come save me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Lisa: the widdle goslings are sooooo cute,
This place is soooo pwetty, the widdle swans are sooooo cute, it’s sooooo nice here
Also Lisa: COCKS! COCKS! COCKS!!!

• Haha
Lisa: the widdle goslings are sooooo cute,
This place is soooo pwetty, the widdle swans are sooooo cute, it’s sooooo nice here
Also Lisa: COCKS! COCKS! COCKS!!!
Lmaoooo hilarious post!
That reminds me, stepford wives submissive little lisa would never draw a cock, how disgusting. ALL FOR SHOW, A BIG ACT FOR THE VIEWERS.

• Haha
This witch still giving it “I work 12-16 hours a day 7 days a week” yet constantly out on day trips etc she clearly classes being awake as work right?
---
Doing chores around the house isn’t work
Cooking dinner isn’t work
Making crap cakes for fatty isn’t work
Decluttering isn’t work
Housework in your skinny jeans with your arse in the air isn’t work
Going to a pub lunch isn’t work
Visiting family isn’t work
Stalking your kids around Manchester isn’t work
Do I need to go on clawbitch?
---
That rice dish isn’t paella it isn’t jambalaya it’s rice with veg. Knob.

She said she’d been sorting rooms out for dad coming and called it “work”
She’s a bleeping fraud

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Still havent watched the Sunday vlog. I can't bring myself to do it 😅

I'm WFH tomorrow, which is usually when I put her journaling videos on, because I need some background noise, but also nothing interesting that I'll get distracted from what I'm actually meant to be doing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Latest Germany vlog....
Everything is so so cute, "aww Ade our old house"
" ice cream for breakfast" in her baby doll voice 🤮
Am I the only one who cringes when she exaggerates the German accent on place names/food etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine you were the owner of that house now, you look out of the window and there’s some random dwarf with a camera peering into your sitting room.

• Haha
Latest Germany vlog....
Everything is so so cute, "aww Ade our old house"
" ice cream for breakfast" in her baby doll voice 🤮
Am I the only one who cringes when she exaggerates the German accent on place names/food etc 😂
I agree she was totally cringe and very smug. I speak not too bad German. I noticed when they were in the pizza place she didn’t appear to understand what the pizza guy was saying when asking her if she wanted garlic - he asked her twice and second time said garlic yes or no as she stood there saying nowt. Not convinced her German language skills are as good as she makes out.

Reactions: 9
Latest "life's gone crazy vlog"

She hasn't worked in almost a week because 'Daddy' has been staying.

He's out for the day so she can finally catch up on work.

What's at the top of her work agenda? Baking a cake for Daddy.

This woman is DERANGED.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.