Ade and Lisa #3 New trashed house, still burning the dinner, Ade still ain’t getting any thinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you all heard about Fiona Beal, who murdered her partner and then wrote a journal entry about the whole thing?View attachment 2964999

I can 100% see Lisa doing this, when she finally finishes Ade off, except with more stickers and some glitter glue 🤣
She could easily poison him - a bit of arsenic would probably improve her food.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’ve had to buy a wardrobe to accommodate her tit. It’s in the son’s bedroom. Well done for recognising that he’s not coming back Lisa.
How do they live in that house so full of her crap? It gives me stress just looking at it. And the endless declutterring just moves tit around. THROW SOMETHING OUT.

Reactions: 6
Jesus H C I’ve just watched tonight’s slog. It’s a mess! She’s got the spare room as a studio. A wardrobe in the son’s room. She’s taken over Stig’s office. Plus boxes stacked up on the upstairs landing. It’s worse than Steptoe’s yard. She’s going through boxes of shite and she keeps every scrap of paper, scrap of fabric. Like small bits of paper, material, cards….
She’s not right in the head.
Stig - it doesn’t matter how many shelves you put up for her she’s just going to fill them with shite.
I actually cannot believe how bad she is.
hilarious!

• Haha
I have just watched her craft room organisation. I would not be able to be creative in that room with so much clutter around me. It’s overwhelming.

Reactions: 5
Lisa’s sister is annoying but are going into her bag when she’s out for a cigarette, taking her organiser and drawing pictures of cocks through several mo the. Can you imagine Lisa if her sister took some of her journals and did same. Really immature!!!

• Heart
I'm only a couple of minutes in of the craft room declutter vlog, but I would just like to take the time to thank Lisa.

Mr Duck is very much a minimalist and neutral colours kind of man, whereas I love bright colours and maximalist features, especially when it comes to interior decorating. He thinks my style is a little cluttered and (my desk especially 😅) messy, but after seeing 2 seconds of Lisa's craft room, he has seen the light and said that my desk is "nowhere near as chaotic as this room" which I'm taking as a compliment 🤣
(In my defense, my desk is also my vanity, so I have some makeup & perfume bits on there as well as a candle - very minimalist compared to Lisa 🤣🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Before it disappears from stories here’s the drawing cocks in her sisters diary .. imagine her reaction if someone did that to her
Also she’s put it on the “travel agent (MLM)” page not their own… how professional.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’d be raging and I’m not even a diary keeper but the same pic over and over. This is the type of thing you’d maybe expect from a young high school boy and they’d get into trouble for it. Posting it on your “professional” social media - hilarious Lisa and Ade!
Next will we get a story telling us how hilarious sister thought it was and how she loved having Ade’s cock all over her file o fax

Reactions: 9
Next will we get a story telling us how hilarious sister thought it was and how she loved having Ade’s cock all over her file o fax
I bet she found this as hilarious as when Lisa and Ade turned up on her and her husband's date night!

• Haha
I would be furious. I consider my planner and things in my bag as personal.

Reactions: 10
I would be furious. I consider my planner and things in my bag as personal.
I agree, it’s not just the planner, it’s the going into the bag. I wonder where her husband was. Guess he was maybe outside too. Bad enough if he was rummaging around the bag but her sister’s husband!!

If the sister gets punished for smoking I hope Lisa gets punished back for being a nasty witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Watching this mornings “top 5” vlog. They are asked top 5 other countries they would like to visit. They really struggled to come up with 5 - eventually chose Japan (surprise surprise as it had Disney) Italy she thinks a Greek island …(snarky comment to Stig about boys holiday) not really interested in anywhere else. Won’t go to Oz because it’s too far won’t go anywhere is South America because poor baby claw is frightened. Maybe Asia but can’t say where but they really struggled to come up with five destination countries to get excited about. Not a great look for someone claiming to be a travel agent.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching this mornings “top 5” vlog. They are asked top 5 other countries they would like to visit. They really struggled to come up with 5 - eventually chose Japan (surprise surprise as it had Disney) Italy she thinks a Greek island …(snarky comment to Stig about boys holiday) not really interested in anywhere else. Won’t go to Oz because it’s too far won’t go anywhere is South America because poor baby claw is frightened. Maybe Asia but can’t say where but they really struggled to come up with five destination countries to get excited about. Not a great look for someone claiming to be a travel agent.
She should have signed up to Vicky's MLM instead!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.